What does REAL love feel like?

I'm talking about real life love, not that fantasy fairytail crap that most people hope exists so please don't just say stuff like "the best feeling in the world".

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Real love is, indeed, the best feeling in the world. But it's damn tough. I mean, you gotta make a bunch of compromises with the other person, get into arguments, sometimes even let them go. It's gonna suck sometimes and it's gonna be great sometimes but one thing is for sure. Love is a lot of work.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• Love you'll see in their actions. When they go out of your way to do things they know you enjoy. When they start making decisions on plans or what you'll eat, and automatically factor in that you'll be there, keeping in mind how you like things done best. When they're willing to put their pride aside for the sake of moving past any conflict that comes up, because they hate seeing you upset and just want to get back on good terms.
    When they'll be willing to stay in, cuddling on the couch with you all night versus going to a friend's party because they know you've been feeling a bit down and when you're happy, it puts them in a good mood as well.

Whenever you're stressed, you'll reach out to them, fill them in. Spending just 5 minutes with them is all you need to feel completely relaxed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love is only having 3 hours of homework instead of the usual 6

1|1
    0|0
  • Real love is being comfortable with being completely and totally vulnerable to another person, trusting them with your entire being and not being afraid that they will shatter you. Knowing that that other person has your best interest at heart and them feeling the same for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Real love hurts because even though it's pure we can never be together.

0|1
    0|0
  • Real love is being totally happy when you're doing boring things because you're together and being sad doing awesome, fun things because you aren't

1|0
    0|0
  • real love hurts.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• What I consider real love is not a feeling but rather a state of being.

I would define this state of being as stillness, clarity and freedom. When you are in this state of being you will experience "loving" feelings but that doesn't mean that these feelings is the love itself but rather a result from this state of being.

1|0
    0|0
  • its actually pretty shitty. it's like all you want to do is be with the person you love and its a flood of thoughts and you only think about her you don't really do much else in the beginning.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ever played Metal Gear Solid 5? Like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really is the best feeling in the world. It is very hard to explain.

0|0
    0|0