Is it wrong of me to want to date her?

Well I met this girl who is 14, turning 15 in October and I want to date her, she's a freshman im a junior, buuut i literally turned 16 yesterday so there's not much of an age difference.

Bumpercarts

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see a problem with it at all, you're basically the same age.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing technically wrong with it, although make sure you use protection, and you'll have all kinds of trouble when you turn 18 and she is not 18 yet. Because the laws in your country are just weird.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• As a general rule, if you are both in high school, you are both within age range of each other. When you're sixteen, going on seventeen (sorry, had to make that reference), you're worrying a lot about is this right, is that right, what the heck should I do? Here's the thing: yes, she's two grades lower than you; yes, she is about one year younger than you, but you are both in the same age group and are not so far apart that you don't have anything in common. Don't worry.

• It's not wrong man, just people make a very big deal out of age difference. In my country you see 16 year old boys dating 14 year old girls all the time.

• No, in fact a 1-3 year age gap is very common for most couples

• You are both close enough in terms of age and nothing illegal