I'm 51 and I'm thinking of asking this 19 to 20 year old girl out. Your thoughts?

I'm 51 and I'm thinking of asking this out I'm sure she is somewhere between the age of 19 to 20. After all if it's cool and acceptable or whatever for a woman my age to date a guy that 21 then why not me or us guys? Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your both of legal age so who cares...

• Thanks for MH :)

• You're most welcome and thanks for commenting!

What Girls Said 3

• Good luck with that but no way I would have ever dated a man that much older when I was 19-20. Kids that age don't see us as cool, interesting or attractive, trust me. I have two nieces that age and no way would they ever consider dating a guy even over 25.

• I would just assume they wouldn't date a guy older than 25 since that consensus seems to naturally run in your family, right?

• No, the gap is too wide

• How much is she going to charge you?

• I have plenty of money so money isn't a issue.

• Probably not but the bjs thing wouldn't cut it, sorry.

• Okay.

What Guys Said 7

• Well go for it, just play it cool when you ask her else you will properly end up being looked upon as a horny pig.

• Good point that's true.

• Go ahead and ask her out. Fuck the critics, especially the women who are jealous
    because 1) She's attracted to you and 2) They aren't young and pretty and men no
    longer find them attractive. Women need to realize that as men age, the more we
    like younger women. Fact of life and it's nature's way.

• Everything you said it right on target! Thanks, best of right here!

• I like Houston, however the traffic is ferocious !

• I heard that. I live on the outskirts or the suburbs and never go into Houston unless it's absolutely necessary which is about once a year preferably the less the better, too scary for me. lol

• Two consenting adults that aren't related by blood. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh ok.

• I dont really like the idea when you can be her father in terms of age, but as long as she knows your age and she says yes, then I suppose its meant to happen.

• Don't do it unless your intentions are fatherly.

• naw. leave her be. let her fall in love and have a long happy life with some one her age.

• Yesterday she smiled at me and said hello. She purposely walked her dog out of her way to go by where I was standing two blocks away to do it and I saw her looking back several times as she was heading back to her house. She's also given me looks and smiles when I pass her. She lives with some young guy there at that house and I've saw her sitting outside before upset crying sitting on the front lawn I assuming they weren't getting along. The way I look at it if it if she could over look my age and hers and it would make her happy then why not she doesn't seem happy with him and they are around the same age so their closeness in age isn't making her happy.

• There you go mate ! Don't waste another nanosecond ! ASK THIS GIRL OUT ! WITH ALL DELIBERATE SPEED !

• Good luck, is all I can say