I'm now 51 years old. but hey I feel 19 and that's the age range I want to date. What shoe's should I buy to make me fit in?

I'm now 51 years old. But hey I feel 19 and that's the age range I want to date. What shoe's should I buy to make me fit in? What color brand and style would do the trick? lol

Now that my shoes have been addressed what about the rest? What should I wear with my shoes? Maybe something like you see in this picture would be appropriate?

s3.amazonaws.com/.../JustinBieberpants3PT.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Shoes won't make all the difference. U just need a look. But lots of younger girls like older guys as is. Not ones trying to dress young. It might look silly :/
    As long as u dress nice and look good for ur age, u probably won't have much trouble. Especially if U have money and know how to treat the ladies :)

What Girls Said 14

• You're old.
    I can see all the cracks in your face
    No amount of style will change that
    ':' Good luck!
    As someone 22 years younger than you... im too old for you.
    Isn't that weird?

Cradle rocker!

• How would you know? Who says you're too old when you haven't even asked me out yet?

• Have u trolled enough yet?

• Not yet, I have more questions :D

• media4.giphy.com/media/qpUsz8mMgmIak/giphy.gif

19, you have not got a chance mate. 19 year oldd want 25 year olds. You would not fit in you would look their dad or a man in a mid life crisis.
    www.usnews.com/.../

If you want to date younger try 30.

• He'll still have a hard time with a 30 year old. I mean jeez that's 21 years. How about 40 or 45 lol?

• @Stacyzee True but why not marry someone that could give you a wife a daughter and granddaughterand all in one? :D

• ^^ because that's creepy @asker

• justin bieber pants... they look so weird on him... so now imagine... On you... D: you're gonna look like an old man with a dirty diaper hahaha

anyway, the only girls that go for old men are usually girls who sleep around and are looking for someone to support them... so all you need is a fat wallet and go hunting near the corners. no need for special shoes or diaper looking pants.

• Damn that's creepy.

• Wear Converse.

I know it's you, Charlie Brown.

• I don't know if this is funny, or disturbing, but either which way my sides and stomach hurt.

• Want me to call you daddy?

• Lol.. Yeah, good luck with that bud.
    This'll be anyone you try to pick up

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_mwzdeq4b7s1r9s1q8.gif

• I think this is one of the most interesting troll-bait questions ever asked! :p

• Get a pair of converse and wear a baseball cap.

• old fart... looking for tart... lollll...

• What 19 year old would have sex with a 51 year old?

• I'll have to watch this comment closely, to see if she shows up.

• Now that we got that out of the way, your mom told me to tell you to get started on those dishes.

• A homeless one.

• I would dress my age until I got one hooked interested in doing things with me. Then I would broach the subjects of activities in common to share thereafter and if they would go shopping with me as a guide in what to buy = more fun and more on point.

That range for me might find someone a bit older than the 19yo mean, by the way

• Give it up gramps.

• I googled that but nothing comes up. Nothing on ebay either.

What Guys Said 6

• lol. That picture! Looks like he took a dump in his britches.

Anyway, buy something that will go well in the dementia ward. It sounds like that may be your next home.

• you was 32 when they were born, i recommend a wheelchair

• Thanks but no thanks I'll stick to my skateboard!

• Sandals and knee socks are where it's at.

• So much for age just being a number...

• That's what I was thinking!

• Is that you, Doug Hutchison?

• As a 22 year old I'll say. Dress your age. Girls willing to date older guys want to date older guys not older guys trying to be young. It just looks off putting. When older women hit on me trying to use lingo they're not familiar with or wearing clothes that really don't reflect them internally it feels more like a weird young fetish. It's off putting and creepy. I'd rather be hit on by an older lady who's embraced and accepted her age. Usually they're a lot more enjoyable than the ones that are insecure with their age.