When was the last time you got asked out and how?

Most Helpful Guy

• It was in November last year
    She called me when she heard I broke up with my ex
    She said "I am in NY for Thanksgiving we should meet up before you go back to school" and that was that

We met up in grand central I took her to Ktown got some good food
    Took the train back to our town, and then got freaky in her car at the station

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh... oh man. That'd be when my boyfriend asked. Sort of. Well, I asked. Or he did.

I asked him to my senior homecoming back in the day and I picked him up, paid for dinner, bought the tickets... so it was a date. And during the date, at the dance, he asked me to be his girlfriend.

So I asked him out but he asked to make it official. If that makes sense.

What Guys Said 16

• Never it's always been a mutual agreement at like this program
    i went to for the mentally challenge

• I was 11 xD I've always been the one asking out.

• I was sitting down at the Bus stop and then She whipped out a massive fart in front of me N said "Hi" LOL I fuxking laughed my ass off then we started talking... Weird huh? LO She's perfect

• I have never been asked out before, I am the one who does the asking usually.

• HA! never.

• Erm... never 😅

• When I was like 12 before it all mattered. I think all she did was start following my group around and then she said I was like a leader because I guess some of my friends were following me around everywhere and then she mentioned someone liked me and I started listing girls and none of them were correct and then I realized she liked me and we went out for a while. But now I'm 17 and ever since sexual attraction came into play girls stopped caring about me haha. All well.

• 4th grade. U ever heard of zapping?

• Never. I do the asking after she says or shows she would like to.

• Never, in no way.

• most days on GaG i love it but i have to admit sometimes questions like these make me sad and i want to go for a while lol

i don't remember...

• Like a clear asking out? When I was in high school through a friend.

• I'm a guy so I rarely get asked out. But the last time I got asked out was by my ex. It was about a year ago. She never officially asked she just kept complaining about how little we'd seen each other and how bad she wanted sushi.

• I got asked to go to a gig by a colleague, I said nah. lol

• The last time a girl asked me out was when I was 15. I turned her down, even though I was extremely interested in her. Low self-esteem issues... I was kinda clueless when I was 15.

• I've never had anyone go beyond just flirting with me.

What Girls Said 8

• January, but I wish I hadn't been. Worst 2 months of my life. Not actually. But worst 2 months of my life in a relationship. I got asked out while hanging out at a friends house with a guy I was (unintentionally) using as a rebound. I (thought) I liked him and he liked me so he asked me out. Needless to say, it didn't end well, haha.

• Last Wednesday. Well, it was just a casual "hey wanna go to the city?", but nontheless it was an amazing day.

• Three and a bit years ago, and I am still with him.

It was a simple “would you like dinner sometime, accompanied with the cheekiest dazzling smile” how could I say no :)

• I've never been asked out.

• It was last month, and it was at the the "gym".

• last week on a date :)

• Two weeks ago, at my best friends bigger family dinner, I met one of his cousins for the first time, and after a while he asked me out when we both stood outside the bathroom waiting xD It was kind of sweet actually, but he wasn't really my type :)

• Serious invites: never? Q_Q I mean if you consider joking invites asking out then... plenty >__>