How many months are necessary to get over a crush that does not want you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was depressed for 2 years because one girl... but i was young and stupid...

• weird that I hooked up with the guy and then he just told me to get out of his life because he does not want anybody. Said that I am good looking but not his type. Go wonder

• I mean that, if you are having difficulties to forget a guy, it helps you to talk with different people, specially new people, so that you can start relate with others and recover some interest on different guys.

--

Fortunely the guy was sincere and said you were not his type. The sooner the better, or... the less bad can be for you.

• Voce vai ver garota. As coisas vão sorrir prá você em breve : ))

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm about 4 years I'd say. But that's just me.

• Do you think he only said that I was not his type to not say He thought I was ugly?

• I think he wouldn't have hooked up with you if he thought you were ugly. You're probably just not his type personality wise or maybe he's not looking for anything serious.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on the intensity of the crush. If it's just some cute girl that I see once in a while than 48 hours, if I only saw her once and will never see her again than 5 minutes.
    There was one girl however that I had a crush on for several years and still think about sometimes 😪. She was the first hot girl I've ever seen and I saw her everyday in school.

• Took me a year... man that was a waste of time...

• People can be pretty weird. Just fuck this guy. You'll get someone 1000 times better.

• If you're diligent about cutting off all contact, and removing anything from your life which you associate w/ that person, about 2-4 weeks.

• So you're saying he had sex w/ you and wants nothing to do w/ you afterwards? Pretty standard behavior from most males under 25. Look towards older guys if you want something meaningful.

• Meh it depends on the person actually

• 0, realize he didn't care and he's not worth the time.

• so you had a one night stand or something along the lines of that, correct?

What Girls Said 1

• there's no set time, but if you want to get over them as fast as possible take all the precautions of cutting off contact, not stalking them on social media outlets, and meeting new people/keeping yourself busy until you get over them. there's always someone out there who will actually want you <3