What is the best compliment you've ever received?

Most Helpful Girl

• 12 years ago i saved an old ladies life. Just last year i received a lovely bunch of flowers with a card sent to my workplace. In the card it stated...

", because of your selfless act my mother has lived to see her new great - grandchild, i pray every night for God to send you a guardian angel, like he did for me - he sent me you"

I cried when i read it because 12 years later i was still thought about and appreciated and yet , i just did what any compassionate person would do. It was such a sweet compliment

• That is maybe the most touching thing I've ever heard. If you don't mind me asking what did you save the lady from?

• You are welcome! and thank you so much for you lovely , kind comments. I appreciate them a lot!

• No problem, you deserve every single one of them.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 8

• I appreciate all sincere compliments, but one that I felt
    especially good from, was an evening after work, an elderly lady told me
    "Your voice, makes me feel alive again" while she held my hand.

Such things makes me overjoyed
    and happy to do what I do. ^.^

• I guess some on my intelligence?
    One I remember vividly is the first looks compliment I got from a girl who wasn't related to me (and also happened to be cute), when she said I have pretty eyelashes and she was jealous.

• I was told that I was more attractive than my friend even though I hadn't shaved and looked like shit. The girl that said it was a girl my friend was interested in so I was like wow even though she wasn't my type it felt very good.

• A girl said I had very nice eyes. Her boyfriend was there and her friend was with me so it confirmed her sincerity.

• A girl said I was tall (I'm 6'3) she was dreamy eyed when she said it lol

• I used to teach courses to adults, and some of the students were teachers themselves. I had three of them tell me (separately, at different times) that seeing me teach changed the way they teach.

• The best compliments to me are goodbye hugs. Whenever I get a hug from someone I know I'm not gonna see for a long time the quality of that hug feels like the best compliment in the world. Really makes me feel like I really mattered to them. I usually have to hold back tears afterwards. That and compliments from kids under 5.

• I know exactly what you're talking about, probably one of the most special moments in life

• My humbleness will go a long way.