Girls, what do u expect from a date?

so when u meet a guy and ur interested in him, what do u expect from him?
and on a date and in a relationship?

im not social and never dated treat me as if u would an alien lol

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I just want us both to have a good time. I don't expect anything from him, just friendly and polite behavior... funny is a plus. Both might be nervous at first, but hopefully that goes away and both are comfortable with each other after a bit.

I prefer to pay for myself, and he pays for him. Doesn't matter what we do on the date; amusement park, movies, paintball or laser tag, exploring a part of the city we haven't been to, going to museums... those would be fun for me (and I hope for him). Lots of laughs, having fun and enjoying each others company is all I want. On dates and in a relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• On a date.. I think the "basics" .. If the girl agreed to go on a date with you obviously she is interested. . So first step is done. Making her go on a date with you. Now pick her up with a rose.. And take her to dinner then the movies. I personally love guys that are still very romantic. (: and old school..

• Simple date can be anything, go out for a meal, or the cinema, or shopping centre - nothing too big we don't expect a lot. Even just stay in watch a film and order a take away - be really cute and get her some flowers, not an extravagent Bouquet but just a nice like bunch.