Is it true if you go the mall with your girlfriend she wants to go in every girl store and look at things?

I started dating this girl 1 week ago and it's my first relationship. She wants to go to the mall tomorrow. Now my friends warned me about this day lol, apprently i will have to in each store for 30 minutes while she looks at things and ask me "what do you think about it?" lol.

So ladies is this true? Will i have to endure a couple hours looking at shirts and dresses and pants lol?

• Yes you do!
  • No you don't!
  • You might just have too!

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude. My boyfriend has to drag me to the mall. And when he does... and he insists on shopping... I go to one store and buy one thing. And it's always the same store. Shopping is basically the worst experience lol

There are SO many things I'd rather do.

• i like your type (for shopping that is lol).

I hate shopping actually no lie. I go shopping for cloths or something maybe 4 times a year lol

• Then you sir have a girlfriend, not a boyfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• I think r depends on the girl. All the girls I've gone to the mall with just want to hang out at hot topic, 2cute, and the candy stores. One took me to this weird weed inspired shop that was pretty much just weed memorabilia and weed rugs and mock "hippy" and Jamaican shit. And once a chick made me help her shop for a graduation dress and was stuck in there for a couple hours, but she thanked me by buying me froyo and fudge, and inviting me back to her place, so it really wasn't bad. and she wasn't a pain in the ass being insecure either, so it really wasn't bad. Kinda fun at times with her being all cute and dorky.

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on the girl. I really don't like shopping, so trips to the stores with my boyfriend go by pretty quickly :P But for some girls, they enjoy it, or just take a long time. I guess you'll find out! :P

• she likes shopping, she said we will be an hour... my shopping for clothes is legit 20 minutes MAX

• Personally, I don't see the point in going to the mall and doing that, it's a waste if
    If I want to buy something, I'll find it and purchase it.
    If I want to browse, I'll go with my girlfriends who are also in the mood to browse.
    But there's a lot of girls who expect their boyfriends to do this, so good luck xx

• Same here! I usually avoid the mall unless I desperately need something, or I have to buy someone a gift! There's way better things to spend your time doing!

• YES!! me too lol, i barely go to the mall lol. yes it's true, well wish me luck today.. my legs will need it lol

• Depends on the girl.
    I like to shop alone.
    I know girls who love torturing their friends (me included) and their boyfriends with unnecessary shopping.

• guess ill endure it lol

• You mean with a bf?
      Anything really. It's not a girl thing, it's a human being thing. She'll tell you what she likes to do I'm sure. =)

• yes and alright. I just dont want to be boring or anything like that, i love her so i want her to be happy always

• I personally hate shopping, but there's a possibility that she loves it

• i hate shopping too, and yeah she likes it

• Unfortunately, it is true more often than it is not. You have to endure it like a brave man you are!

• lol, i hope she doesn't go into the changing room and asks "does this look good one me?"... cause that will take a while

• Trust me, that will happen. :p

• i'll just be like "yeah it's good, we can go now" ;)

What Guys Said 7

• You know these old men you sometime see at the mall with a walker? Well, they were young when they got in !!! Be smart like them and bring something to sit on ! Also bring a book ! You are never getting out of there again ! LOL

• It's true man, go shopping with a girl and you'll end the day dehydrated and with fucking seriously painful feet.

• LOL i will bring water bottle with me

• Yeah but it becomes worth it once you get dragged into Victoria secret and she asks you "What do you think of this?"

• @missnowhere is this true if i have u in ma arm baby?

• you don't have to worry about that cause you'll never have me in your arm o_o

• Noooooo ;(

• @MissNowhere @Keyspirts Only thing i see is a poor guy getting his heart broken :(

@Keyspirts seems like a cool dude

• Girl's shopping is like guys playing video games

• Yep. Plenty of girls love to shop. If you go with her that means going from store to store waiting for her to get what she wants as she tries on shirt after shirt and pants after pants lol. Have fun buddy XD

• lol, i'll buy a football magazine to read

• Alright lol.

• The trick is to either get really good at it and learn to enjoy it. Or pretend to be so horrible at it that she'll just make you go sit somewhere and wait. Most girls will tell you you don't have too but a good bit of them deep down would like it