Should I tell my date I have a big nose?

I'm going on a date with a guy soon, it will be our first date, we met online. He has seen pictures of me but not of my side profile and my nose is really big! I'm worried he won't find me attractive because of it :( Do I tell him this or send him a picture of my side profile? I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no! Just because you don't like your nose it doesn't mean he won't. We all have insecurities about parts of our own body , but we should never direct other people towards them... because what you see as a flaw other people may see it as part of your beauty.

Never believe everything you think about yourself.

I used to date a guy who hated his nose , he always thought it was too big. I loved him as he was. What we can't change , or improve.. we have to learn to accept it , or insecurities will destroy potential relationships, not what we view as imperfections 💛😊

What Guys Said 1

• Nah.. for most of the people, nose is not a dealbreaker... it is the total face what matters.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think you should have to tell him. I'm sure he'll find you attractive regardless, but if it would make you feel better to tell him before you go on your date with him, then let him know.

• better to send him a picture first. I'm sure it's not NEARLY as bad as u make it out to be :)

• I don't think the size of your nose matters. If you meet him in person and he mentions it, he's kind of a jerk. He should find you beautiful anyways. I'd leave it up to him, but of you really wanted to, I'd just kind of casually make a joke about it or something. Laugh it off, you know?

• You're making it a problem by even bringing it up. If things don't bother you or you never mention it, people will never notice or care. I wouldn't say a thing.

• If your nose is really that big im sure it would show from the front. Don't worry so much about it, go and have fun

• "Oh no. This girl has a big nose. I better run"

—No One Ever

• This is only in your own head. I guarantee you it. Your nose might be big, but he will proabably have a decent idea of what you look like, even if the pics were from the front. And it is most likely not something he will think about much at all, unless you point it out to him.