Do you feel sorry for the guys that used Ashley Madison? Think about it?

It utrns out most of the Ashley Madison profiles were fake, so men were wasting their money on other men essientially, but this just shows how hard men have to try to get a date. It amazes me how much of a dick I am but I still get dates. I honestly feel bad for these men because they wasted so much money. Do you feel bad for them?

• Yes, I feel sorry for them since they have to pay to find sex and they still get nothing
  • No, I don't because they tried to cheat on either their spouse or with someone else's spouse

Most Helpful Girl

• THEY DON'T NEED TO GET DATES - THEY HAVE WIVES! How is that NOT enough? They can have a date with her literally any time they want. She lives with them.

• Lol... it's because they have wives that they need dates. Ever hear of the adage : "game over" when you get married? One only learns this after the fact.

• HAHAHAHA Great response. xD

• Scrambledagain - when I get married it'll be game on. The game hasn't even started yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're fucking married, if you don't like her leave her

What Girls Said 15

• I don't feel bad that they wasted their money. I am sympathetic towards them for having their details released by hackers, but I think that things like losing their money is just down to them, they should have known better and should have fixed problems with their partners before doing that kind of thing anyway.

• I have said this now several times: nothing and no one is forcing you to get married, and there are plenty of people who believe in open marriages in which couples believe in sleeping around, so why on earth would I feel sorry for these people. We all have choices to make in our lives, and their choice was to cheat on someone knowing that it could ruin their entire lives and now people want to come all out of the woodwork saying we should feel sorry for them because some people are committing suicide or losing their jobs, or its breaking up their families... take a look in the mirror. The day you signed up to a site that advertises on the front page exactly what its for and its about, you sealed your fate. I'm not going to feel sorry for that person, I'm going to feel sorry for the families and the wives or husbands that are finding out and the struggles they are going through.

• No. They shouldn't have been on that site in the first place. There are so many men out there who would love to be married. Then there are the men who are married, but go elsewhere. Before anyone says that maybe they're unhappily married, maybe they should consider a divorce instead of paying to be on a cheating site. I don't feel sorry for anyone who was found on that site at all. They don't deserve to be in a relationship. They deserve to be alone forever.

There are so many lonely people out there who would love to be in a relationship.

• Why?
    Feel sorry for people who pay to cheat on their spouses?
    I feel sorry for their spouses...

• is cheating ever justified?

• No... If you can't live with the person, why not leave them?
      What's with the trolling... I swear, you people don't even try to pretend you're serious anymore.

• I am not trolling. You are just prudish.

• I don't feel sorry at all. Like they went out to cheat on their spouse. They got what they deserved. It's only fair it happened that way.

• No, I laughed and laughed and laughed, deserved them right. I did read the article in a national newspaper, and only 0.03% of the profiles on the site were real women so they wasted they money and time chatting to a computer.

Why do you think men have such a hard time getting a date?

• I don't know why?

• Because they don’t take the time to listen to what a girl wants and needs, and if they do, they dismiss it out of hand. This might come as a shock to men, but it’s not ALL about, looks, body and what swings between your legs.

• They don't "have to pay to find sex" - they're MARRIED. If they're not happy with their spouses they should get a divorce, not cheat on them. At least that would be honest.

• You've got to be trolling. Those sleazebags were MARRIED meaning they didn't need a date. Duh.

• Funny, karma has a way of coming back to those who are dishonest.

• Uhm, feel sorry? Isn't that a site for men who want to cheat? If anything, I feel disgusted that these people are willing to pay to cheat. It's pitiful and it serves them right.

• I believe in personal freedom, but I don't feel sorry for them.

• Not really I think its funny.

• If your man is cheating on you then it means your shit in bed. Sorry to say girls but thats the honest truth. Everytime I've cheated on a boyfriend its because of the same reason

• There are many reasons why people cheat. One of them is the it's greener on the other side mentality. And monogamy is not the natural state of mind of humans. Let's keep it real.

• No, I thought it was hilarious. As the hackers said, "90-95% of actual users are male. Chances are your man signed up on the world’s biggest affair site, but never had one."

I mean, I felt bad for their spouses, but the people who tried to cheat? Hell no. They got what they deserved.

• Neither A noR B. THey were tools/fools but don't deserve to be subject to identity theft

What Guys Said 18

• It was in the news yesterday that almost all the over 3 million female profiles on their servers are fake. That site is a scam.

If a marriage does not have a healthy sex relationship then there is something that is keeping the two apart.

Men are going to screw women. It can be their wife or someone else. My first wife used sex as a manipulating tool. I divorced her sorry ass. My second wife and I had sex even during our divorce. Sex was something that was a normal thing we did and did not have all this stigma attached to it.

• I don't agree with exposing them. But I sure as heck don't feel sorry for them. They did something wrong. They knew it was wrong. They took a chance anyway. They lost the gamble and got caught.

I feel bad for the wives and kids.

The guy who started a site like that should be the one who really suffers. What kind of piece of offal would start a site like that? Yea yea, he rationalizes it to justify what he does. Truth is that he just doesn't give a shit.

• I dont feel sorry at all. They violated their commitments and got caught. When you're doing dirty wrongs behind your family's back there is no pity when you get busted. They trusted you. I feel sorry for their families, but not for the people with the AM accounts.

• If this was a regular dating site i would feel very bad for them, most dating sites rip you off like that and its not nice if your personal information was leaked from a dating site.

THat said they kinda had it coming to them for using the number 1 dating site made especially for CHEATING.

*Mumbles something about karma*.

• No.

1. Because they already had wives and real commitments to children etc

And 2. It's their own fault for being dumb enough to think a 90% male user base website would lead them to anyone other than the one slutty woman who answers to everyone and spreads STDs

• I don't feel sorry, but its going to break a lot of marriages or relationships , with younger children its hard on them, Was it better it came out now , as the woman was living a lie, Its for those hurt by the men being in Ashley Madison that its terrible.

• I don't feel bad about them;moreover I find it very sweet LOL they deserved more than this! They are very bad people, I am so sad to hear there are some people there who share the same nationality with me, this is SO sad really; i hope they will have more problems in their lifes...
    People call that Karma, we call that fate...

• they deserve to be shamed but some had been victims of identity theft were their credit cards were used

• No, most men on there were married, they chose to make the decisions they did. So Karma has come back to bite them in the ass

• Online hookup websites are always going to be largely fake. Women don't desire casual sex like men do--it's nature. They should've been smart enough to know.

• I just think they were gullible. Even from the looks of it, it was a scam.

• No. I'm happy whenever cheaters of either gender get BTFO.

• Don't feel sorry , isn't that the whole fkn point if getting married.

• No, there are consequences for everything. I would be concerned about hackers and how my info can be everywhere. Imagine someone hacking medical records, and posting it public.

• I have absolutely no sympathy for them whatsoever, they got what they deserved.

• No because they are cheaters.

• I think there is a funny misconception about these "dating" sites. There are always going to be married people on them looking to cheat. But, based on the people that I know that used AM, the men were all single or divorced looking to find a new partner or to hookup. So, yeah, I do feel sorry for them if they are publicly exposed. And by the way, about 40% of the people I know that use these sites are female, one of which was married when she first started using it. She got caught, then her husband dumped her.

• I noticed all the opinions on hear are from unmarried people that don't get it, how about when the wife is cheating for years and you have kids and can't just leave so you want to still have sex but can't from her so you decide to be with another married women with a cheating husband

• Well then don't preach about monogamy. It is time we open the door to open relationships because you could just have done that since she was going to cheat anyway

• I don't anymore , it took me years before I finally decided to do it right back but still felt guilty and wondered why it was so easy for her