What to do about forbidden love?

So I really like this girl. She is unlike everyone I know, kind, naive, funny wild and extremelly gorgeous. We are dating in secret because it would be a huge scandal if someone found out and it would probably affect my career negatively.
We came from diffrent cultures and background so not even our families would be happy about us dating.
She is the opposite of what I thought I wanted in a girl it just caught me by surprise, but I've never been so happy I think I'm really falling in love
What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If your love is strong enough, it will defeat anything that gets in the way. You need to ask yourself if looking everything for that love is worth it. If it is, than you should make. it official no matyer what people say. Eventually your family will have to accept it because they can't fight against real love and if you've decided that your love is worth it, than you wouldn't mind finding a new job no matter how scary it may seem.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay in India. Seriously. America has too many Indians here already.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Watch romeo and juliet and do that, but without fucking it up at the end.

• GO FOR IT. All that matters is that you're happy man! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.