Questions about college girls?

1. how do I make female friends in college if I'm in a male dominated and time consuming major (computer science)? don't see be nice/social cuz I DO talk to people.

2. if I'm Indian, not too muscular, 160 lbs, and 5 foot 8, am I at a disadvantage?

3. do nice guys finish last on campus?

4. how do I get into the college sex and hookups?

5. how can I "experiment"? (meaning to date multiple kinds of girls, whether it be Japanese, White, Persian, Korean, or European?

6. how to ask a girl to a fraternity formal or winter formal? since I went without a date to senior prom?

7. how do I look?

questions about college girls?

8. how to be a ladies man?

9. how to hang out as the only guy in an all group of girls?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• So coming from another Computer Science major, I know meeting girls in class is hard... because they're not existent lol. But there are so many other ways to meet them. You are never going to be at another point in your life where you have such easy access to so many single females, so make sure you take advantage of it. If you are not confident about your looks, start working out. The gym should be free for you at your school so there's no reason not to.

Now pretty much all your other questions can be answered by the following: just start approaching girls. I know it's really hard and terrifying, but it's the best way to put yourself out there. All you have to do is go up to a girl, tell her she's beautiful, have a short conversation with her, and then ask for her number. As long as you act confident (or pretend to if you're not yet), most girls will give you a chance because 99.9% of guys don't have the balls to do it. It really is that easy. The hardest part is just doing it.