Is there something wrong with me if I've never been asked out and I'm almost 20?

I'm almost 20 and I've just never been asked out. Is this normal? Looks wise, I've constantly been told how cute i am since I'm really short and personality wise, a lot of times I've been told that I'm nice. Before i used to be really shy but now I'm much better even though I'm still a bit shy sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• when you need a job, do you look at the phone expecting someone to call you and offer you one? Stop waiting for people to ask you out and do it yourself ! What's wrong with girls not understanding that you get nothing by waiting for it to fall on your lap?

Most Helpful Girl

• You mentioned that you used to be shy... Some guys may see that as you being uninterested in them. I know because I used to be the same way too.

What Guys Said 4

• It's uncommon but not "wrong". You should just try talking to guys more or something. Chances are, guys assume you've dated someone at some point, or they assume you're dating.

• Nope because I am 18 and I've been told that I will make a good father one day. (I hate kids and have never been on a date) Maybe your not hearing it from the right person, but I think you just have to be patient. However, if you really want something bad enough, you will go after it. But no there is nothing wrong with you!

• Maybe you're too cute to be asked out just like Girls always sit and stare at me in class...

• Hahaha thanks :D

• LOL I literally don't ask girls out just to see if they'll try to make the first move or sit their and suffer and hope for me to make the first move

• Too young, in my opinion

What Girls Said 0