Girls, in your early 20's in this bad? Should I feel bad? What would you do?

So there's this guy who was talking to me, and he's super sweet and he's funny and I know he's the kinda guy who would want something serious, I won't go into too many details but he's a good guy, but he's already lost his hair!! He's only about 21 and I don't know what it was but he shaves his head because according to him he lost most of it already, and the top is a bit lighter than the rest of the shadow on his bald head... and I admit looks matter please don't bash me for that, others girls say way worse about his baldness, but I just can't see myself with a bald guy!! I know it's dumb to have a picture of who you want to be with in your head but a guy with no hair? Girls what would you do? Would you give him a shot? I feel like I'm not alone in my opinion of this...

• I could date a bald guy, you should give him a chance
    67% (8)
  • I find baldness a turn off, I kinda agree with holding out for hair
    33% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
He's white and kinda pale just so people know, he's not some dark guy who can get away with it as well... yeah his head shape is okay but no hair? I don't know..

3

Most Helpful Girl

• It probably wouldn't bother me, but it sounds like it bothers you and you don't find him attractive, so don't feel bad about it.

• Well his face and eyes are awesome and he's in shape yeah he's a smaller guy but he fits his frame and isn't some pencil neck kinda guy, but that's what I mean I find him good looking but the novelty of hair? And most girls scoff at bald guys I think so would I be the laughing stock?

What Girls Said 2

• Give him a chance. Maybe it's useful. You could check your makeup on his head.

• No offense but did you vote? I asked for younger girls because when you get around your age baldness is more acceptable

• Sorry honey, I meant to say if you have to think that hard about it, it probably means you know deep down there is a considerable chance that there are no better suitors waiting for you. Good luck with whatever you choose! I voted B :)

• Give him a chance!

• You're saying you could be attracted to a bald guy? Who's THIS young?

• I mean he pulls off shaved okay but bald already?