Have I done the right thing?

I've been seeing this guy for the last 4 months, we get along well and sex is awesome. However he withdraws a lot like blows hot and cold. He told me at the start he was on a dating site however said he wasn't active. I found out through a friend he is active. We both like our own space but he's never invited me to his house or cooked me dinner. He has taken me out a couple of times tho and we have had fun. I think in the last 4 months he's slept over 3 times. I'm confused as to how I let this happen and how I can fix it. We were texting earlier today, i haven't seen him for 5day's we live in the same town. Like 10 mins away from each other. Anyway we were texting earlier he said he wants to see me later, I no he won't stay etc so I told him if he is keen on me and see any kind of future with me then stop by but if I'm just a boredom buster then keep driving I can't be much fairer than that can I? Now what do I do? If he doesn't stop by then I've answered my own question? so what I delete move on? I no he's been hurt in the past so have I, earlier when he adked if he could come see me i said no you'll I be tired i no he works hard and his daughter has been over for a couple days his reply was do u not wanna see me, i said to him I no I'm not the girl for you he's reply was if you don't wanna see me anymore just say, my reply was curious question are you still on ur dating site? He didn't reply so I sent that text about stop by if I mean anything keep driving if I'm just a boredom buster.

What Guys Said 2

• " He told me at the start he was on a dating site however said he wasn't active. I found out through a friend he is active. "

^so he lied... but keep in mind he might be there for just social chat... but he said he's inactive coz u might've assumed he's still tryin to find a date... ;)

"We both like our own space but he's never invited me to his house or cooked me dinner. He has taken me out a couple of times tho and we have had fun. "

^so did u ever ask him if there's any particular reason y he won't invite u?

" I think in the last 4 months he's slept over 3 times. I'm confused as to how I let this happen and how I can fix it. We were texting earlier today, i haven't seen him for 5day's we live in the same town. "

^3 times isn't bad for just 4 months actually... so were u seein each other daily? if u did... then wot made him not see u those last 5 days...

"Anyway we were texting earlier he said he wants to see me later, I no he won't stay etc so I told him if he is keen on me and see any kind of future with me then stop by but if I'm just a boredom buster then keep driving I can't be much fairer than that can I? "

^so how did he respondon this text?

"no he's been hurt in the past so have I"

^actually if he's been really hurt in da recent past then there r less chances he's gonna commit soon...

" his reply was do u not wanna see me, i said to him I no I'm not the girl for you he's reply was if you don't wanna see me anymore just say,"

^here he was pretty much clear... he just said it's up to u to decide wether u wanna see him or not..

"my reply was curious question are you still on ur dating site? He didn't reply so I sent that text about stop by if I mean anything keep driving if I'm just a boredom buster."

^obviously by not replyin he meant he's still on this datin site... and by da way he acts about it i beleive he's not just for social chattin there... :)

• Thank you aye. I haven't seen or heard from him so I guess there's my answer x

• u r welcome :)

• I think you know the answers already. He just doesn't seem that. Interested

What Girls Said 0