Have you ever met a guy that pretended he was super nice but ended up being the worst?

What's your experience with guys like this. In my opinion guys who act nice end up being the worst (sometimes not to generalize)

Most Helpful Guy

• They ruin dating for everyone. They just suck. They waste nice girls time and they make dating harder for actual pleasant guys because the girls become suspicious and reserved because they think he might be acting nice as well just to get in her pants when he actually is just a caring man.

• Don't give up! You'll meet an actual great guy some day. Don't let the jerks make you be too afraid to be open with guys because you might end up passing by the guy of your freams because of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, says nice things in front but talks bad behind your back.
    Wouldn't call it exactly two faced.

What Guys Said 8

• I've met loads of such people in both genders for sure. It's human nature to be so and at times by intent :)

• LIKE OMG my old roommate? I do that with chicks and dudes all the time... realize they are shit people and don't hang with them.

• Yeah;I met several girls too.

• Well, a guy can't be so bad if he just acts that way the whole time. At least he's being honest. Now, the worst guy won't be honest. So basically you have a point.

• Yes it's true and you're right to generalize them

• Lots of girls have

• good thing Im an ass like most of the time if you like me in the begining you love me the more time we spend together

• That'd be me. There was a girl who thought I was super cool & nice and rare breed of guys who respects women. The moment we got a disagreement over a topic I became the biggest jerk she ever met. I just couldn't change my beliefs just to be nice, so I stood firm on my views. Now, in her circle I'm a jerk pretending to be a nice guy.

Some guys pretend to be nice and they're worst, while some don't and still they're considered jerks because of a disagreement.

What Girls Said 0