Guys, any idea why hot guys don't approach?

I've been told I'm a 'total babe', 'hot', and so on. I also lift and am in college sports, so I don't think that is the issue. But my question is, when I am in the gym a lot of guys will look (I can totally see them through the mirrors...) how come I am never approached? I don't necissarily like to talk when working out, but I get smiles and looks and what seem like interest, but nothing other than that. The other confusing thing is that I do get asked out by guys that I have friend zoned, but I'm just not interested.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Because even hot guys always think the hot girl is beyond their league and are scared of rejection
    2. A hot guy especially, will be scared of rejection cause they don't want their 'reputation' tarnished :)

What Guys Said 5

• Probably the same reasons you don't approach them. lol

I think guys are under the impression that girls don't want to be approached at the gym. I'd see a lot of hot women at the gym, and would enjoy staring at them, and if they caught me, I'd smile, but wouldn't approach them, nor they me.

Next hot guy that looks and smiles at you, walk over and chat.

• Maybe you look mean. Remember though, there is a time no place for everything. I would not ask a girl out in the gym because she is there to workout out just like I am just there to workout. Libraries, hiking, these are all bd pots. Bars, clubs, and lots of other places is what I consider fair game though.

• you're probably taken already Is my guess

• Why don't you approach them?

• Ya know I probably should because I get tired of this... haha, but I don't know I guess it says something about a guy if he has the balls to come talk to me instead of just a message on FB or something else like that

• My point though is that you say hot guys don't approach, which means you're attracted to them even if they may not be attracted to you. You should go approach them.

• Okay okay fair enough

• "I've been told I'm a 'total babe', 'hot'"

Was this said by the hot guys or the 'friend zoned' guys?

• By girls that I am not entirely close to, girls that I am friends with, guy friends and some hot guys. So kinda a little bit of everything...

• Hard to say but you might have your standards and expectations set too high if the only ones that want to approach you are the less attractive ones.