I feel like girls dont like me?

I feel like girls just don't like me. I'm not sure what it is. I'm a kind person. I have been told many times I'm handsome/good looking and I'm just a nice guy in general. I find it very hard for girls to get close to me and I even have trouble making guy friends.

I smell good, no bad breath, good hygiene.

What could be the reason why girls dont like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are really good looking maybe it isn't that they dont like you, maybe you are really hot and that makes them shy and nervous.

• I don't know about that. Doesn't sound like me. I have been told I am "very good looking" a few times but I think it was just an exaggeration.

• Sounds like maybe it isn't an exaggeration. If you have picture I can have a look and tell you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks only play so far of a role with girls. Guys are usually more visual, while girls base the ideas of dating based on what they feel about the guy. What the guy shows, rather than looks. And remember, there is a difference between a kind or nice guy, compared to a good guy. Girls want to be friends with a nice guy, but date a good guy. I'm not certain what you're lacking, but confidence is always a good idea to work on, having no fear or care about what girls think when you ask them out. Ask out lots of girls and try to be friendly, but determined. Try talking to people, random people, whenever you go out. Always work on being braver, stronger, smarter. I didn't always have confidence, but I worked on it almost every day. Still do. It's part of life to always work on bettering yourself and showing people of that betterment. I go to the gym to work on my self image. Do what you need to so you can feel better about yourself to gain that confidence so when you see that pretty girl, you can just talk to her and ask her out. So when she says no, you can focus on the next one. And if she says yes, then you're stuck.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe it's your approach that's wrong?

• Have a charm. Some guys give out their charm and girls literally fall for them.

What Guys Said 1

• "I feel like girls just don't like me. I'm not sure what it is. I'm a kind person. I have been told many times I'm handsome/good looking and I'm just a nice guy in general."

^even though u receive compliments often as u say... keep in mind not all people mean those complments... some of 'em might just complment u in order to make u feel better... not coz they mean it... ;)

" I find it very hard for girls to get close to me and I even have trouble making guy friends."
    "What could be the reason why girls dont like me?"

^maybe u r a shy person? or... they don't se u laugh/smile a lot? if that's so maybe they might consider u a boring person... even if u r not.. ;)