I think the guy I'm dating has been swapping dates with his twin.. What to do?

I've been going out with guy now since the end of June and just recently I've started to suspect that he has been switching each date with his identical twin. It's happened twice now that what he said one date didn't match what he said the previous time:

1) We were talking about the classes we took last year, and the first time he said he took an AP history class, but then the next time when I asked him about that he said he only took standard.

2) He told me the first time that he was finishing his summer job that Friday, but then next time I saw him he said he didn t finish until next Friday.

I feel really bad that this even crossed my mind but it's happened a few times now. How/ Should I bring it up?

Thank You!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships are built on trust and respect. This situation is extremely delicate because if they are switching on you, then they are both extremely twisted. But if you really like this guy, and they are switching, you could be throwing a match onto an issue they've already had to deal with in dating. People don't usually miss consistent details about their own lives, but the lives of their siblings can get a little tricky. Your situation brings be back to the movie 'The Prestige' when the brothers where switching for each others lives. The best way to know is to spend time with both of them so you can notice the differences in mannerism, speak, and any other identifiers so you can know. Mainly, if you can't trust that they would swap on you, then you should be dating someone is is willing to do that to you. Most likely, they might have done it once for fun to see if you could notice the difference. I'm friends with a few twins and they switched for different classes and things like that, but never for dating. It's not beyond people to do it, but it has happened. Another way is to check their phones, call the twin you're with and see if his phone rings. It is a scary idea, so I hope it pans out for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• DON'T...
    Catch him by Surprise by Finding a Certain area that you can use as A Landmark such as mole, birth mark, something that will Help You distinguish the two, and when this happens and you know for sure who you are Speaking Two... You can Catch him in the Act and put an end to the Twin thin'(Thing):))
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Lol YES! Bring it up! OMG this topic makes me exited. I wish I had a twin lol. Tell me in an answer under this opinion if it was true and they actually swapped!

• Okay, I have a rather ingenious idea. Try to scratch his hand or something a bit. And see if he has the scratch the next time you see him.

• Twins don't have the same voice...

• They actually do lol.

• @lljwedo no they don't. The Hodges Twins on youtube don't, and neither did the female twins I knew in school. Plus there are scientific explanations as to why identical twins don't have the same voice.

What Girls Said 2

• if its like what you suspect it to be, these twins are assholes. if i were you, i would confront them/him.

• HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAAGGAGAGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGAGSHSHSHS