Is it annoying when your girlfriend acts like a kid?

Like talk like a kid I think its cute but my ex found it so annoying.

• Oh HELLLLLLLLL YEAH
  • No its so cute

Most Helpful Guy

• No for me
    it is not at all
    annoying
    trust me

it is the cutest thing
    means it is like she can act like a kid
    she can do whatever she wants
    she can be stubborn
    the fact is she knows that
    i am always here for her

i won't scold her for such a behavior
    because i love her
    and all people
    though they are of any age
    have a kid inside them
    who want to come outside
    and it is only possible with someone special

so when she does that
    i even love her more
    never get angry on her
    complete her all the wishes
    understand her

means it is not like that u should not
    just think about a scenario
    girls act like a kid in front of her boyfriend (or when alone with her bf)
    if they do such thing in front of strangers
    or anyone else then what can be possible result

either scolding or slap or insult or anything like that
    but instead of that
    when she does this in front of one whom she loves
    and being loved by that special
    then it is totally fine dear

it also makes relation stronger
    1 . because of guy feels like she is innocent
    needs love care and THE MOST IMP
    IS SHE BEHAVES LIKE THIS BECAUSE SHE TRUSTS ON HIM

2. and for girl
    she feels like he took care
    did not say anything bad
    loved and THE MOST IMP UNDERSTOOD
    AND RESPECTED HER INNER WISH AND PART

thus it is very lovable

take care
    enjoy being kid
    have a nice time

• sorry i used present tenses
      fact is she dumped me a month ago
      and my heart
      has not been able to accept it yet
      so
      u can consider all this
      as past...
      sorry for that

enjoy
      and
      take care
      be happy always

Most Helpful Girl

• I did that little voice when I was a teen, I grew out of that though. I did it to be cute I guess. It worked for the boyfriend I had at that time but my husband would tell me to zip it if I did that around him. He hates women that do that. He thinks it sounds whiney and just gets on his nerves. It does usually sound whiney. Why do you like to do the voice? Does it make you feel younger? You like that? Most guys don't care for kiddie talk they just put up with it sometimes. It's not a turn on or attractive. There are other ways to be viewed as cute and sexy. That's not it.

What Guys Said 28

• It's cute to an extent if you act like a kid all the time it might get old but for the most part its cute. and maybe he just doesn't like kids

• It depends. Not if she does that constantly. If it's done seldomly, ok, it can be funny. If you do this all the time, it's really annoying

• It's irritating as fuck. Especially when they use baby voice because they want something. They were treated like princesses by the father when they were children so they think that'll work on all the men in their life.

• It's pretty irritating. It's somewhat hard to keep up this childlike masquerade if you've taken multiple dicks inside you, as well.

It's like the broken chicks who get into those daddy/lg relationships that quite literally want to stop being adults and just be treated like children with the bonus of sex.

Though you're like what, 14? So acting like a kid isn't really a big deal for you right now. Though I'd try and cut it out when you hit 17.

• I'm not 14 but okay and I don't do this anymore I was just wanted to see what people have to say.

• You don't act like a kid. YOU ARE A KID!!! ;p

• Depends on what your definition of it is. I had a girlfriend that I said acted like a kid, and by that I meant she would be loud and obnoxious around her friends and/or I in public. She would bully me and then invite her friends to partake, and when I expressed any resentment toward this treatment, I was just a bad boyfriend.

• As much as my ex did yes... it was extremely annoying. If you do it every no and then fine but if you do it more than warranted everyone will get annoyed at whoever is acting that way.

• I've broken up with girls because they just won't stop doing this. Don't underestimate how creepy we think this is.

• i find it annoying, you're not 6

• It's cute in way and some guys who let petty things upset them ask
    yourself if their worth keeping. I like girls who love to be a kid at heart
    don't let him upset you.

• Well your under 18 so you're still a kid lol

• Well that sounds like you just answered your own question lol.

Am I right @genie23? Or am I just a jerk?

• No, you're right, lol. She did answer her own question 😂🙊

• At my age, I chalk it up to unresolved daddy issues...

• If it's too much then probably

• Depends. If it means: innocent, fun-loving, take-it-easy, plays video games/ watches cartoons like a kid, or something like that, it's really cute. But if it's like: whiner, over-sensitive, over-reactive, drama, acting stupid -- eh, that's annoying.

• Eh I'm chill with whatever. It can even be charming if it fits your voice/personality. If it's out of place it be weird maybe, like if you're normally really masculine or something

• It's only cute if she IS a kid. And you'd better be one too.

• it can be both

• Yes. Childish behavior depresses me.

• It's cute to an extent but don't overflow the boundaries, to much is annoying.

• Yes it's really annoying

• It's cute and girly but only to an extent. If she's dumb af it can become annoying quickly.

• COUNT THE MALE VOTES ALONE. THATS WHAT YOU NEED.

• I like it. I voted yes by mistake. Sorry. I meant to vote "No its so cute." Forgive me.

• No i believe the majority of us guys think smart = sexy. It could also make you look very immature. Which is a turn off

• Women are to be seen and not heard. My wife knows not to speak unless she's spoken to. When I need her its "woman get me this... woman do that"

When she addresses me, SHE DAMN SURE CALL ME DADDY... if she even dares to call me by my real name, I would slap her in the face.

She's my property, she's my slave. That's how it's always going to be, I know it and she knows it

• That's horrible you don't deserve a wife.

• All you women need me.

• OMG LITERALLY LADY KILLER

• I just get up and go talk to someone more interesting.

• I dated one girl who did this and didn't notice how much it bothered me until we split up.

• I'd have to hear an example. Do you sound like an idiot when you talk like a kid?

• I will talk normally but in like a kid like manner.

What Girls Said 7

• Omg that's so fucking annoying. I have a friend that does this and it makes my skin crawl. It's not cute, it's not funny. No on likes it. Stop

• Acting like a kid or dumbing yourself down to look "cute" is in fact not cute at all, it makes you look kind of like a dumbass. Talking like a kid/in a high pitched voice is so stupid too. He's not a dog. Just makes the girl look really immature and kind of desperate for attention.

• I think it is more annoying for the outside world.

• That kinda sounds annoying.

• I am a kid. I'll act like one as long as I want!

• I fucking hate the sexy baby syndrome, it makes me wanna acquaint her fucking face with a hard object.

• There are some people who just prefer more intelligent use of language.

And you are a child.