Have you noticed people who date frequently are good looking/rich?

I know people like to think looks/money don't play a role but they seem to be the ones who can find a date anywhere at any time. Thankfully, I'm married in this superficial society.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on which gender you're talking about here and what factor you're considering. It also depends on what you mean by "good looking."

For instance, wealthy guys usually have no problem getting women. They practically open their wallet and girls flock to them. These are guys you literally never see single, regardless of what they look like.

On the other hand, if a girl is no overweight (it seems) and is attractive (opinion here, it depends), they can get any guy to date them. Of course, beauty is subjective but let's take the girls who are considered attractive by nearly the entire population, they can get any guy.

Men are solely visual, women are mainly about finances and social status.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not surprised, it's a very well known fact.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, it's the obvious truth.

• No. I mostly see unattractive guys.

• Wel it's different for guys. Looks are more of a focus on girls, where as how much money a guy makes is how he is judged.