I have been texting this girl, and I've told her that I like her, she cool with it, but she stoped texting me?

We have been texting for a while and I recently told her that I like her, she was very nice and told me how sweet it was and told me not to stop liking her because she didn't know what she felt because she had a boyfriend, but she broke up with him the day after I told her that I really like her. So we were texting one day and then she just stopped returning my messages. what's up girls please help me out, we had been talking about her and her problems and I had been very supporting of her and very kind the whole time. Please girls.

damn maybe espellette is right being the nice guy may not always be the best but I'm just not the type of person to be mean or not care what should I doo
today we texted a little no where near as much as we used to asked her who sh likes and she said she wasn't sure and she kinda liked a few people I asked if I was 1(I said it wouldn't hurt my feelings) and she said sh wasn't sure is she interested at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, it sounds like she doesn't feel the same, she might have done that because she got very confused! Or she was just being a jerk. If I were you I would let go, and give your feelings to a girl who will love you, and treat you better! I wouldn't try and hang on to someone if all they are going to do is ignore you! Before e you do anything I would ask her in person if I was you! To her face and find out the truth! Instead of thinking about it and letting it beat you up inside, Just ask her and tell her how you feel and ask of her to tell you how she feels trufully,

What Girls Said 9

• Listen, I know when I guy tells me that he likes me I immedietly start questioning who I like and I look at that person in a whole new light. I start thinkig about if you do in fact have feelig for them. That's probably why she broke up with her boyfriend because she started to question whether or not she still liked thy guy. Just give her some time to think it over.

• Maybe She doesn't feel the same as you do about her. Don't be so consistant with asking her who she likes, personally I STRONGLY dislike when guys ask that question over and over.

Take a break from her, after about a week or so text her or call her

• Maybe she ran out of credit and hasn't bought any more yet. Either that or she may feel like your suffocating her by being overly friendly and supportive.

• It sounds like she doesn't like you as much as you would hope. Whatever you do, do not tell her that "you know you like me." It's kinda annoying. She may be feeling a bit awkward because you like her, it's easy to say things through text.

But she may have stopped texting you because one of your/her texts didn't send all the way. It happens sometimes to me and I'm like, "why didn't they text back?"

• It might be that she's really confused & doesn't know what to do. If she just broke up with her boyfriend after you telling her how she feels then she might like you but is not sure if she's making the right decision. Maybe if you just talk to her face to face you can really see how she feels. Or maybe give her some space & she will come around.

us girls are really confusing & we often let our friends and family influence our decisions when it comes to guys.

• I think she doesn't know if she likes you yet and that she may need to think about things for a few day.

• i did the same thing once then we bothe let it go and ignored each other and then he asked me out so I think what you should is if you like her that's much then you should ask her out

• maybe she is just scared or something or doesn't feel the same and doesn't want to hurt you.

• You sound like you really like her but she doesn't like you the same or she needs time to think . Try to stay in touch and be friends, taking time is what love is about. Good Luck

What Guys Said 1

• Im an asshole and I get so many girls.

• Well aren't you great

• Yes I am great. And no, I don't pick up on sluts. I don't treat women like sh*t for your info. I'm bold and very blunt, because of that women call me an asshole but still decide to like me. Say what you will about me, I really don't care.