Why hasn't he texted me today?

I've been seeing this a guy for 2 weeks now and last night we both went out clubbing in town with our friends. It was such a good night, best night out I've had in a while! And we spent the whole day yesterday together! Anyway I've not heard from him all day today and it's unlike him to not text me. I really do like this guy, we get on so well and we never stop chatting. Do you think I'm over worrying or is he just not that into me?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• he might just need time to himself
    dont worry about it, tonight if he hasn't said anything, send him message asking him how his day went

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he's busy. or not feeling well. maybe he's tired or something.
    dont worry about it, its probably not you. :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think you are just worrying too much. Just relax a little, since you said it's unlikely he won't text you so just wait for him to text you, be a little patient.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I do try not to worry but it's hard when I was cheated on in my last relationship! But yeah im sure he's just busy

• wow you're insecure. If I was seeing you, that would be a turn off. maybe he slept in and is busy right now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't think too much about it, he might be busy with some important stuff, if he didn't send anything, you try to send a nice text, in example: "I forgot to tell you how great you looked yesterday" or anything like that..
    Good luck my dear

1|0
    0|0