Why hasn't he texted me today?

I've been seeing this a guy for 2 weeks now and last night we both went out clubbing in town with our friends. It was such a good night, best night out I've had in a while! And we spent the whole day yesterday together! Anyway I've not heard from him all day today and it's unlike him to not text me. I really do like this guy, we get on so well and we never stop chatting. Do you think I'm over worrying or is he just not that into me?

Most Helpful Guy

• he might just need time to himself
    dont worry about it, tonight if he hasn't said anything, send him message asking him how his day went

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he's busy. or not feeling well. maybe he's tired or something.
    dont worry about it, its probably not you. :)

What Guys Said 2

• I think you are just worrying too much. Just relax a little, since you said it's unlikely he won't text you so just wait for him to text you, be a little patient.

• Yeah I do try not to worry but it's hard when I was cheated on in my last relationship! But yeah im sure he's just busy

• wow you're insecure. If I was seeing you, that would be a turn off. maybe he slept in and is busy right now.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't think too much about it, he might be busy with some important stuff, if he didn't send anything, you try to send a nice text, in example: "I forgot to tell you how great you looked yesterday" or anything like that..
    Good luck my dear