As a 16 year old average boy, am I going to get better looking?

I'm wondering if as you age you get better looking, and if generally at what age do your looks peak?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah.. i think so.. that happens many times.. you will go through a lot of changes..

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people stay about the same as they age. Some look better, and some look worse. There is no way to predict it.

Your father or mother might give some indication, but it's not very reliable. If you have an older brother who looks a lot like you, that might be a better indicator than your parents, but still not reliable.

You can't predict what age your looks might peak either. If your parents hold their age well, there is a very good chance that you will also. But what's super important in aging well is your overall health. You can't change anything else, but you can change your lifestyle and stay away from an unhealthy one.

What Girls Said 1

• Pretty sure. You change after high school so I wouldn't even worry. Just try to find a style that suits you but also suits the eye.

What Guys Said 1

• Your looks peak at age of 50, once you are rich.