Online dating: What to do next?

I started talking to this girl on pof on Wednesday night. We messaged back and forth a few times wed and thurs. Then late thurs she didn't reply. I messaged her again around noon on Saturday. asking how her Saturday was going. In which she replied 5-10 mins later with "hey so far so good got to sleep in lol How about yours?" Then another message saying "Hey I'm actually gunna delete this thing soon so if u wanna text me *insert number*"

So I texted her and she immediately replied with a "Hey what's up :)" The convo went as follows. With a lot of 1-3 hour gap between our replies

(around 1230) Me: Just hanging out at home. I might go to my brother's soon for the pool. What about you?
2:56 PM) Her: Oh nice it's so hot today I would go swimming too at my cousins but i work today -_-
5:41 PM) Me: Aw that's no fun. The pool was fun. Hope you have AC at work!
7:28 PM) Her: Lol yeah we do but it's still pretty hot,
10:02 PM) Me: Yeah today was ridiculously hot. How was work? :) Where do you work?
10:17 PM) Her; Work was good and I work at chuck e cheese lol
10:27 PM) Me: You're totally the person in the mouse suit aren't you? That;s why it was still hot with the AC. I know, I know I'm a master detective.

No reply and I know she's a night owl staying up till 4-5 every night, but It was Saturday night and I'm sure she was out. Now it's Sunday and I'm unsure when/if to text her and what to say. AND when am I supposed to call her and ask her out? I don't wanna screw this up. I haven't done a lot of dating lately and when I do I don't have as much interest as I do this time, so I don't want to be too afraid to do anything or jump the gun and seem desperate. So what should I do next? Text her? Text her tomorrow? Call her today or tonight to ask her out? Call her tomorrow night to ask her out? What's the next move. Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• Just straight out ask her if she wants to hang out. If she doesn't, then at least you'll have an answer and can move on to find someone else.

What Guys Said 0