People call me pretty but I'm still single?

I'm smart plus I have a good heart, and people know that and I always get told that I'm pretty. Why am I still single then?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well u seem good coz u mentioned other things than looks , wait my friend trust me based on personal experience yes u will wait but it worth it

Most Helpful Girl

• You're still young to get stressed about this !!! :) It will eventually come one day

What Guys Said 7

• Picture please.. being smart and having a good heart is nice but looks matter more to us.. i wonder if youve ever stepped up and asked a guy out.. many men are spineless when it comes to this, even though its a mans responsibility to make those moves. I find more and more women are getting frustrated with this and just making the first move.

• I would just accept the compliments say thanks and keep on living you will find some one some day.

• Yeah, me too.

• Your to hot

• Are you asking men out?

• Maybe you need to make the first move😊

• Too young to be dating

What Girls Said 2

• Just because someone compliments your looks does not mean they are interested in you. The right person will come along and you will thank yourself for not letting your heart get broken by stupid people who didn't mean anything and only cared because they thought you were pretty.

• Your under 18, don't be in such a rush for a relationship. Enjoy your youth. Discover more about yourself. Boys at that age are walking hormones.