So we were together nine years and been split up for four months, should I call and if so what should I say I don't like no contact?

We got into a big argument, I used to be insecure and nag but out last argument the police came out and I think that was a big turn off, we did make up a few weeks ago but like I said I messed it up by asking him why he hasn't been calling cause he called out the blue and told me he did love me the day after we had talked, its just after that he stop calling again for a few days and that upset me

10
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• details of the breakup.. mutual, his fault, yours?

• I just updated it, please give me your honest opinion

• We got into a big argument, I used to be insecure and nag but out last argument the police came out and I think that was a big turn off, we did make up a few weeks ago but like I said I messed it up by asking him why he hasn't been calling cause he called out the blue and told me he did love me the day after we had talked, its just after that he stop calling again for a few days and that upset me