Do white people like interracial dating?

And what do most people think when you see interracial couples?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated black, white, Asian and hispanic girls. People are individuals. It is kind of ridiculous to think "All X girls are Y".

In the US at least, there aren't many places left where you will get jumped for interracial dating.

• Do you mean to say interracial dating is common in US?

• Let's see, among my co-workers: White guys married to Asian girls (several instances), Black guy married to white girl, Black guy married to Asian girl, Asian guy married to black girl. Ages range from late 20's to mid 60's.

It's not unusual in California, where I live, anyway.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm fine. Don't care if they're interracial or not, as long as they're happy.

• Ah you are cute :)

• Thanks, my Dad's white and my mom's Asian, so I guess they were for interracial dating too. :P

• Some do, some don't. Can't generalize about the whole race.

• Some people like it, some people don't. Like with everything else.
    I don't personally have anything against it.

• Some people don't like!! Why!
      Wbu?

• I'm "white" & not opposed to it. A good person is a good person. And personal, I couldn't care less about what other thought. It would be my relationship not there's. Personally speaking.

• So will you even marry a non white?

• That isn't of importance. how they treat me and my family is all that matters. A good person is a good person. Caucasian, Hispanic, African American, Asian. It shouldn't matter. My boyfriend is latino

• Normal. Nothing is going on.

• What? Lol

• There is no difference different people. We are all the same.

• I see white people with Asians a lot

• "White people" like all other kinds of people, aren't some universal, homogenous force.

• Are you white girl and will you date non white?

• Yes and yes. I had a boyfriend from Argentina once, but it didn't work out for other reason. I'd be open to dating a man of any race that I found attractive and had stuff in common with.

• Some don't see a problem with interracial dating, and others do. I do not see a problem with it and have dated outside my ethnicity before. I care for how the guy is and how he treats me more. If I like him, I like him. I don't pay attention to other people really, including couples. I hope people are happy in general.

• I have no problem with it but particularly like to see interracial couples that you don't see often.. Like black woman/anything else besides a black guy, latina/white or Asian guy, Asian girl/black or latino... well at least where I live.

• It must be exciting to live among so many races?

• Yes it is. Where are you from?

What Guys Said 10

• Im a white hispanic so im not sure if i count but, i truly dont care. I've seen it all and i honestly dont think it means anything. Just people dating people. The only thing i hate is when people say all white guys like Asians or all white girls like black guys. Like honestly, the majority of white guys/girls like each other. I can also say the majority of hispanic guys and girls like each other also. But thats just through my eyes and there's actaully research into this as well. Justgoogle it because i can't do everything for you lol, you gotta earn it.

• Yeah, why not. If I like her, she likes me, that's the only thing that matter to me, race is just irrelevant.

• It would not be correct to say that I "like interracial dating" because I am indifferent to it. But I certainly do not dislike it. But there are still many people who do find it "wrong", at least in the US. In the UK it is so much more common that I believe nobody even really notices there.

• Uh!! People find it wrong? Oh no

• sure I wanna bang a black girl at some point in my life ;P

• Humans fall in love with Humans

• I don't see why there would be a problem.

• I like it. My girlfriend is Asian.

• With a hot Asian chick, maybe.

• I do like to generalize...

• I have no opinion on the matter.