I keep hearing that women don't want to date bi sexual men?

I keep hearing that women have no interest in dating bi sexual men? Would you women date a bi sexual man?

Women keep telling me that they won't date me because I am bi sexual? Why is there so much stigma around it?

• Yes
    61% (19)40% (6)54% (25)Vote
  • No
    39% (12)60% (9)46% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|0

Most Helpful Girl

• All women are bitching judging whore. That's why

1|2
    0|1

What Girls Said 18

• I could totally date a bisexual guy. I don't understand why some idiots assume that bisexual people are more prone to cheating. Cheating is the result of a shitty moral compass and personality, not the result of your sexuality and supposedly having more options.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have absolutely no problem with that at all.

Honestly have no idea why so many women are outright disgusted by the sheer thought.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never, absolutely never ever.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's "bisexual". People think we'll cheat on them. I wouldn't date someone who thinks that way either, good riddance.

2|0
    0|0
  • There are lots of silly and insecure women who are fueled by the false stigma around bisexual men, therefore they wouldn't date them. I personally have no issue with being with a bisexual guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only straight. If I'm with a bi guy I'll never be enough and I'd get cheated on.

0|0
    3|1
    • So essentially what you're saying is that all bisexuals are cheaters.

Brilliant logic.

• No I'm not saying they are all cheaters. I'm saying that I'd aways wonder if I was enough. Cheating was a possible result of that.

• Or being broken up with because he'd want a man.

• I don't date bi guys because they done things with other guys

1|1
    2|0
  • I don't think that's true. At least not where I come from. My friend is openly bi and he has toooons of girls (and guys) running after him ;) Maybe you haven't found the right girls yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah totally

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather date a heterosexual man, because he only wants women. He may also be undecided which he could end up in a relationship with another man. Its too risky.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would be with a straight man. :)

I would feel odd otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep hearing that they do? ._.
    But yeah, I wouldn't date one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think its just the fact that you can't really trust them? I know that's harsh but if they have an interest in both it's not very easy to feel okay.

I'm sure they'd still have a longing for the other sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • although I voted yes as they are a human being and it's okay if they have their interests. There is still a lot of problems though.. If you want to date a woman or a man you have to promise that you won't run off.

• I wouldn't date a bisexual guy because I am terrified of being cheated on. Whenever, I date someone I have to worry about females. I'd rather not add males as well in the equation, thanks but no.
    Also, I'd rather not imagine him giving or getting blowjobs by men or getting assfucked while he's dating me. That would be a huge no.
    I am aware that it sounds silly, but I'd rather not put up with that.

2|0
    1|0
  • I'm not homophobic but that does not mean I have to date a bisexual guy. I mean it just grosses me out at the thought of having sex with a guy who has put his dick in some other guy's butthole

1|0
    1|0
  • nope I prefer a straight guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I have nothing against those who are bi sexual or gay but dating one is big no no. Do i want to be with someone who also likes sucking dicks? No. Do i want to be with someone who has a potential of asking me to have a threesome with other dude and having to see the guy im dating suck him off? Nope. And not to mention watching him get fucked. Nope no no

1|0
    1|0
    • that is a huge stigma

• I wouldn't date one.

1|0
    1|0
    • please say why, i promise i won't criticize

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.