Would you men date a bi sexual woman?

Just wondering based on something else I posted. Women don't seem to want to date bi sexual men? Aren't you afraid that a bi sexual woman will cheat on you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I am bisexual and my boyfriend has no problem with it at all. In fact, he asked me before I even got the chance to tell him. He asked if I was into women about a month after we met, before we started dating. I would never cheat on him. It may increase his chances of getting his fantasy of being with two women fulfilled though. I would be open to that as a special treat for both of us, so long as it was not an ongoing relationship. We are monogamous, but would definitely be fun for both of us. But, cheating... no way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't vote yes or no, because you had two questions and each required a different answer.

I wouldn't be afraid that she would cheat. Her sexual yearning is just a lot broader than my own, as far as gender preferences are concerned. Just because she's bi, doesn't mean that she will be more likely to cheat.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm bi and my boyfriend has no problem with it. I'm not going to cheat on him just because I like girls too.

What Guys Said 8

• No way why should I? I am not the kind of guy that wants to use a woman for sex and dump her and we would never get married a girl like that she would always be going after her own sex and I can't have that.

• As long as she knew that cheating is still cheating, regardless of gender, and that her being bisexual doesn't "entitle" her to have also have a girlfriend while dating me, then yeah I don't see why not.

• I would date a bisexual woman. Pansexuals too. I don't think sexual orientation is related to faithfulness.

• Women seem to disagre

• Not because I think she might cheat, because people cheat regardless... It just feels like they would want to satisfy that side of them and I couldn't hand it to them.

• Bisexual women have the same amount of chance to cheat on me as a regular woman.

You have to be really close to perfect for me to date you if you are bisexual.

• It is the dream to date 2 bi girls at the same time in a poly relationship.

• I used to say yes to this question, but now I'm iffy about it.

• I'd prefer a purely heterosexual female, though I also think a lot of girls just say their bi for attention. I rather date a girl who just dose it for attention then a real bi girl. Not to do with cheating so much as she's attracted to something that I can't provide her. We could have MFF but not sure how I would react after the face.