I look really young. Should I stick to cute petite type girls?

I am in mid 20s but everyone always thinks I'm like 18 until I say my age.

I am OK looking and tall but there's no way a 'womanly' type woman would like me. We would look weird together anyway. I don't have a preference cause I like all types of women but should I stick to cute petite young looking girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stick to what you're attracted to

Most Helpful Guy

• Stick to whatever you're attracted to

What Girls Said 3

• What's up with the pedo-ish questions today? You have a type that you like, go for it. If it's anyone underage, that's gross to me.

• You have a pedo mind. I clearly meant overage women that look young like me

• The opinions of others shouldn't matter. Who ever you like is who you like, and if they're for you and like you. They'll like you for you. Don't limit yourself. (But there are ways to fix that if you find it that much of a problem. Bulking up n facial hair always helps.)

• I think so, since maybe some women will look at you like a "little bro" kind of guy rather then the datable kind.

What Guys Said 4

• you should just the get the girl that you like, not categorize them, which i mean like
    "oh i like that girl! her personality is good and fun and got my attraction!.. but oh no wait... she is not cute petite young looking girl... i should stay off then"

its all good and well if the girl and like each other, no matter if she is not cute petite girl apperance.

• No dude. date whoever you want. You don't date based on if it 'looks right' it's whether you are right for each other.

• I'm 30 and I still get carded I'm involved with someone who is 22 but it's not always a great match due to different levels being she thinks I'm ready to settle down right away.
    I get mistaken I'm in my early teens as well.

• The only girls who like me are the petite looking girls and im just ok looking and tall. Its all good dude, go ahead and date the womenly type girls your talking about.