Guys, are you just being chivalrous or do you actually like her and care for her?

You'd move her out of harm or dirt's way (traffic, garbage bins) while touching her back.

You'd get the bill and when she offers to pay her share, you brush it off with an excuse.

When she's feeling under the weather, you say you're sorry to hear that and she's well cared for. Check in on her a few days later.

Before you guys are about to go your separate ways, you ask her for a hug and give her a tight two-armed hug that makes it hard for her to move.

Feel free to state other opinions too!

Cheers.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm chivalrous to those I care for.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he really cares for her according to what you just listed.

One way of telling if he is just being a gentleman/polite to him liking you and caring for you is based on touch. If he keeps his space away from you his just being hm polite. If he seems to be close or trying to find a way to touch you, he likes/cares you.

What Guys Said 4

• Most of everything I do is simply because I care and love that person.

• Just trying to get laid

• I care for her and liker her if I were doing those things

• I actually like and care. The problem is when women think that you liking them means they have a hold on you. Just because I like someone doesn't mean I let them tell me what I can and can't do.

• I'm sorry that you've had some scarring experiences but not all of us are manipulative. Just a few apples spoiling the basket.

• I haven't had any bad or scarring experiences. I've just noticed that women seem to link the concept of liking them to control over you. It's the way they see things. Love contains the concept of control, if you love me you will do what I want. Guys do too but not as much.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that that is him being very sweet and it's probably because he genuinely cares for you? He likes you.