Guys, do you get intimidated by some types?

I was getting to know this guy and when he showed his one sibling my photo, they said why is a hot girl like that be interested in someone like you and he replied by saying I am surprised myself as well. And when he told me this I reassured him that I thought he is hot and his past exes weren't as attractive, and such as me. As one was a drunk, harsh looking, controlling, rude and etc that also cheated on him when they were engaged and the other one looks harsh looking and seemed more put together than the other one. And we landed up dating and him and I were ideal and we talked about marriage, living together, had no fights and etc.. Than poof once the drunken ex moves here everything changes once she see's him and I together. Could she of gotten jealous and caused our break up and caused him to feel intimidated by my looks? Why or why not? Or why the change once she moves here?

1

What Guys Said 1

• "I was getting to know this guy and when he showed his one sibling my photo, they said why is a hot girl like that be interested in someone like you and he replied by saying I am surprised myself as well."

^uh-oh... this one sounded kinda mean actually...

sounds like his siblin kinda jelly of him i believe...

"And when he told me this I reassured him that I thought he is hot and his past exes weren't as attractive, and such as me. "

^so how did he react when u said it?

"And we landed up dating and him and I were ideal and we talked about marriage, living together, had no fights and etc.. Than poof once the drunken ex moves here everything changes once she see's him and I together. "

^so he considers about marryin u? that's good... and if his X sees u together so wot? she cannot do anythin to u or him... she'll just feel jelly at most... ;)

"Could she of gotten jealous and caused our break up and caused him to feel intimidated by my looks? Why or why not? Or why the change once she moves here?"

^oops sorry... so it happened it wasn't just a hypothetical situation then... :/

may i ask? do they have kids together maybe?

• Why did it sound kind of mean?
      He was surprised and happy to hear it and said thank you.
      Yes, we talked about marriage, sadly a few months after we talked about marriage and such we broke up (my gut tells me his ex destroyed his and my relationship as she causes him a lot of stress and such. Yes, they do share kids together and were never married were engaged but she cheated on him and he broke off the engagement. And she is a very rude, manipulative and etc kind of woman.

• good wot about u? ;)

• Good keeping busy