Which is worse? your significant other's Ex or their Crush?

In my opinion I feel like I'd feel better if my boyfriend had ex-girlfriends... however, he's never dated anyone before me but had a crush on a girl. I actually asked him out while he still has a crush on her so I'm always left feeling like the second choice.

Isn't a crush worse because nothing ever happened and you still find them attractive?

An ex is someone you broke up due to the two of you having issues... but a crush is someone that's never caused issues and makes you wonder "what if?"

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I feel like a crush is better because if nothing has happened until now, chances are, it will remain that way. With an ex, there is always a small chance of rekindling the romance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I wouldn't go for someone who still carries feelings for another girl... it could be an ex or a crush.

:)

What Guys Said 1

• The crush is worst.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that a crush is always a what if, it's more of a what could have been.