Why does he keep asking about her? What's the deal?

He acts like he's interested in me yet he always asks me about my friend and listens intensively... its weird... I feel like there's something that happened behind my back that I don't know about between them... that girl and I aren't friends anymore but its so strange to be how he always seems interested in her... :S yet he always flirts with me and wants to hang out and stuff.
What's the deal? Is he a fu** boy? Or is he trying to play some dumb game? I don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• "He acts like he's interested in me yet he always asks me about my friend and listens intensively... its weird..."

^if it happens often... of course u can tell he's interested in her... ;)

" feel like there's something that happened behind my back that I don't know about between them... that girl and I aren't friends anymore but its so strange to be how he always seems interested in her... :S yet he always flirts with me and wants to hang out and stuff. "

^not weird at all... keep in mind he might be usin u just in order to know this former friend of urs better... :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Next time he does it just point out that he asks about her a lot