I'm missing my old guy friend so much? I imagine making out with him?

My guy friend and I had a little flirty thing going on before and we cut off because dumb events happened between us... anyways recently I started missing him a lot... I usually fantasize kissing him and cuddling and doing all sorts of stuff (we haven't touched at all). I know he isn't a good guy because he flirts with everyone (last time I saw him sitting on a girls lap) and he always asks me about one of my "pretty" friends.
He's so confusing. I just wish I'd stop fantasizing about him. I miss him a lot because we use to be good friends. He suddenly cut away and started acting weird. I blocked him on Instagram because I couldn't stand to see him anymore.
What's wrong? :(

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• " My guy friend and I had a little flirty thing going on before and we cut off because dumb events happened between us... anyways recently I started missing him a lot... I usually fantasize kissing him and cuddling and doing all sorts of stuff (we haven't touched at all)."

^of course this means u r still attracted to him... since u fantasize being wid him actually... :)

"I know he isn't a good guy because he flirts with everyone (last time I saw him sitting on a girls lap) and he always asks me about one of my "pretty" friends. "

^so u believe there's no chance he's gonna commit to u right?

"I miss him a lot because we use to be good friends. He suddenly cut away and started acting weird. I blocked him on Instagram because I couldn't stand to see him anymore.
    What's wrong? "

^i believe u should start seein other guys in order to get over him quicker... blockin him from every social media's a good start to forget about him... ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.