Can't sleep thinking of a crush too much?

Has anyone experienced not being able to sleep well at night because you're thinking about someone whose a crush or you really like a person? What can I do to stop thinking about him I need to sleep...

What Guys Said 1

• Masturbating works for me

What Girls Said 1

• Do you ever have time to yourself, or are you constantly spending all of your time on him? If you’re spending all of your time on him, that is just a tad bit obsessive, don’t you think? I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with spending some of your time on him, but girl, you have got to start thinking a bit about yourself.

It is okay for you to have a night out with the girls or just stay in and do something for yourself you don’t have to focus on him 24/7. Besides, lady to lady, guys don’t really like it when you focus on them all the time they want to be out of the spotlight every now and then.