What is a better comeback for a woman rejecting you?

Of these two comebacks, which is better to use for when a woman rejecting you?

A - "Well, have fun with your cats then!"
B - "Sorry, I just thought you wanted to be hit on since you go out dressed like that."

• Option A
  • Option B
Yes, I came up with both of these myself. *bows*
Judging by the votes, I will go with option A if i get rejected again. thanks guys :D

Most Helpful Guy

• well man, this one girl told me i looked arab and so she would never go out with me so i replied to her by saying "thats ok, pigs are haraam to me"

What Girls Said 13

• I'd go with A.

It makes you look so immature and out of touch, she'll be laughing about that one for years.

• um why would she laugh after having her feelings hurt? doesn't make sense

• That wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.

If I'd rather "have fun with my cats" then spend time with you...

What does that say about you?

• i am using the line. thanks

• Wtf dude? Immature much? If a girl rejects you in a nice way ("sorry I'm not interested, I'm already seeing someone else, I'm not ready") then what's the point of a comeback? It'll only make you look like a desperate asshole who can't handle someone telling him no, which also shows immaturity. That'll only end up biting you in the ass since she most likely will tell other girls about your reaction and warn them to not go out with you because you're so passive aggressive. A normal rejection doesn't need a comeback, all you need to say is "alright, have a nice day". She can't help that she's not interested/attracted, that she's already taken or that she's not ready for a relationship. Being rude won't help you.

And even if she rejects you in a rude way, there's no point in being rude back to her. You can be the bigger person. You don't have to sink to her level. And the likelihood of her telling others about your reaction is still pretty high, so again you don't win anything on it. Just don't be so immature.

(No wonder girls reject you if that's how you feel like reacting)

• how the hell does it make me look desperate? please, i'd like to hear the explanation for that.

• Ok lol you're still desperate and a loser thi

• Why would you want to have a comeback? A positive attitude is the most attractive thing when it comes to rejections.
    Only if she was bitchy will a comeback be cool to use. I like B better... but neither are extremely imaginative. Although I doubt that's the point of this Q.

• what the fuck is the point of in being attractive after you got rejected? this is what happens when people who have never dated try to answer questions

• @Squall17 are you final fantasy?

• ... maybe...

• Neither is good, and I don't know why you need a comeback at all. Just an "OK" and leaving her in peace should be sufficient.

I went with Option A because, while both are insulting, and both carry the implication that she has only rejected you because she doesn't want to date anyone (which is, in my opinion, a highly arrogant assumption), it does have the advantage of not reinforcing rape culture. And no, I will not apologise for using that word in a discussion that has very little to do with it.

No-one's state of dress should be taken as an indication of consent to ANYTHING by a stranger. Fair enough if you find your girlfriend on your bed in her underwear - that's a pretty strong indicator of her interest in you - but you shouldn't judge a stranger's interest in sex or dating from their outfit. Or judge them for their outfit, period.
    /rant

• of course i don't really think she is indicating she wants to be hit on by the way she dresses. it's just a way to hurt her feelings - by criticising her for dressing slutty even though i don't really have a problem with girls dressing slutty

• In that case, my objection is that you shouldn't lie to someone just to hurt their feelings. What's the point? It won't make you feel better, and it'll make her feel worse (or possibly better about making the right decision in rejecting you, if her self-confidence is high enough). Also, that one only works if she IS dressed "slutty". Although that seems to be a flexible definition anyway...

• 1|1
    • i'm single because me and my ex broke up months ago. you can see that huh? no, that doenst make any sense. but since you aren't pretty i don't i give a fuck lmao

• didn't click

• Don't care.

• I'd say A. I've actually heard guys saying this, never fails to make me laugh.

If any guy were to say that to me I'd prolly just answer him back 'yeahh my cats are way more fun than you' lol

• lol if you enjoy spending time with cats more than with an awesome guy (which i am) then it just shows how weird you are

• who's betwun?

• Dude I mentioned her 😒

• both sound immature to me.. if i were you. i would tell her goodbye and move on.. she is not worth your time..

• Yeah, go for being a jerk so that she knows what type of boy she avoided. Brilliance.

• once again, women don't care about stuff like that when deciding whether to date you. if you are a cool guy and she is at least a little bit attracted to you she won't care if you're a jerk, rude sarcastic etc.

• Okay, whatever keeps you single.

• Yeah but women love jerks

• None, both of them are sexist and pitiful. Seriously don't be so whiney, you're gonna get rejected and it's just a part of life. It's pathetic.

• If you use either of those comebacks, you will just confirm to her she was right to reject you, because you're a loser with no self respect.

• don't flatter yourself. i don't even know neither care what race you are. nothing about you is worth knowing

• Calling you racist is not flattering myself. You give a racist statement, I call you out on it, that's it.
      At least Im not an ugly, lonely racist though ;)

• Honestly none. You approached her and you got rejected.
    Just walk away with your head held high.

• Neither of these really, I mean saying them to yourself fine. But if you say it to her, it comes off as immature and bitter. Yes, you are trying to insult or hurt her (although she probably won't be anyways), and there is the potential that someone else hears you... like a potential woman you wanted to date. Being respectful is better, as in take the high road. If she rejects you in a bad way, then she comes off as immature and if you walk away, you will be the bigger, better person.

• if a girl approaches you and asks you out... what will you do? you basically don't like this girl.. what is that you will do?

• Option A. Had a good laugh when I saw it.

• thanks i will go with that one :)

What Guys Said 13

• how about none of those angry and rude comments because a woman simply made it clear she wasn't interested in you... should everyone woman accept your advances or fear being verbally abused by you?

• How about not being a sore loser and taking it like a gentleman instead?

• I have no reason to be a gentleman to someone who wrongs me.

• the fact that you keep spouting the same immature bullshit shows that you really don't have an argument. good luck losing your virginity someday

• Talk about spouting immature bullshit. That's even cuter than both of your comebacks.

• *Looks at Asker's response to everyone else*

Yeap.

*Walks out*

• I think I'd just say, "Not to worry. I'll find someone else soon".

Your way might do you harm in the end. You could get a reputation for being a sarcastic bastard. Now, wouldn't that be a good reason for you being rejected?

• girls don't reject you for being a sarcastic bastard. they mainly reject guys because they are content with being limited to the guys she already knows.

• Vindictive, too!! Bye!!

• @dogbert444

"You seem to expect every girl you approach to fall at your feet."
      Actually, I think he expects every girl he approaches to reject him... I mean how could she not reject this attitude? Haha

That's why the preparations... The learned and positively lame 'comebacks'.

• Troll somewhere else, you little bed wetter.

• She could reply to your cat comment by saying,"At least I can get pussy!"

• To be fair , are men attracted to EVERY woman you meet? Therefore not every woman will be attracted to you. FFS... DO NOT use comebacks , read the female comments below @LightsOff is spot on , I've been " rejected " before ( in a nice way ) by a girl that seemed to regret it... then SHE later chased ME... then I found I wasn't really attracted to her = full circle. Just walk away with dignity , yes some women ARE brutal , don't go to the gutter with those sorts !!

• Inkastoon nabdiga iyo shalay idhi naq baad tahay
    maantana nalbaad iyo nuurka aragtida
    nasab qaaliyaad tahay, qof naf loo huraad tahay
    nabadiino inanyahay kolay nooli kulantee,

That is what i gonna say.

• Both options are going to make you look like a loser.

• i have no interest in what your definition of a loser is

• You could just be an adult...

• If you have any contact with women, you will get rejected. Just be a smart ass, blow them off, walk away and never look back.

• well instead of completely bitter, you can go with smarter semi-bitter answers. example: when she rejects you say "haha ok have fun, i know i'll do" or "we could spend some great time together but well fun can be too intimidating for some girls, "

• if you say A and she tells you "i dont own any cats" what will you say?

• i don't see what being bitter has to do with my comebacks. but then again that word is basically spammed on this site so i guess it doesn't have anything to do with it at all

• you are either a troll or too out of touch/ low EQ. they ARE butthurt. your comebacks. but i laughed with the first to be frank. and you didn't answer. if she tells you "i dont own any cats" what will you say?

• Wow.

Here's my advice: stop being a fucking loser. Rejection is part of life, take it with some dignity.

If you feel the need to have a comeback, then she was certainly right to reject you to begin with.

• i never said i was a loser, you fucking uneducated redneck. seriously, how do you get that out of what i say in my question?

• I wouldn't try to make any sort of comeback, even if she were rude. My attitude would be 'the more fool her'.

• if she was rude then i DEFINITELY have to use a comeback. i'm too proud a man to let someone get away with being rude to me. even it just means hurting their feelings

• I guess I'm too proud to feel the need to strike back at someone who is rude if I can just walk away. It's beneath me.