Would you kiss someone who was just a 'friend'?

Please read my example below (confusing, I know!!):

You start seeing someone, it doesn't work out so the guy decides to call it off.
You both stop speaking, and then start speaking again a week or so later.
The guy starts dating someone else yet still speaks the first girl he was seeing.
The guys starts saying he misses me and wants to see me (despite him apparently seeing someone else.)
We meet up and go to the cinema, he insists it's just a 'friends' meeting, but he kisses and cuddles me in the cinema.

Why is this? Does he still have feelings for me? Does he want me back?

He was treating me as if I was his girlfriend!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I sure wouldn't kiss my friend. I would do it only if I still had feelings and considered her more than friends.

• So if he does kiss/cuddle me that means he still has feelings for me?

• Cuddling as in arms wrapped around me holding me

• He is either a player or plain stupid. What do you call it if not trying to want you back? He wants you. Did you have sex with him before?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't.
    I wouldn't even go to meetup with him.

• I did meet him though, and he kissed me? So why would he do that?

What Guys Said 1

• I hug and kiss female friends often. Not in a passionate way. In a friendly way. And slipping them the tongue is not a good idea... lol

What Girls Said 1

• It's called "having your cake and eating it too." He's selfish. He wants the benefits of having a relationship with you without the commitment and whilst having another girlfriend. He's a shit head, basically.

• Is there any chance he wants to meet me to see if he prefers me to the other girl? Maybe he can't get over me?

• If that's how he handles it, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. If he doesn't know who he wants, know what he should do? Stay single until he decides, not play them both.