What is that supposed to mean?

I have been dating a guy for almost a couple montgs.. i have told him how i exactly feel and im upfront bout my feelings but he is so hard to read and he says he does not wanna stress out about love , he just wants to see what happens and have fun.. what exaclty does he mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he wants to just try it out 1st
    but not being serious though

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants something casual with no commitments.

If you actually want a relationship then run for the hills and find a guy who wants the same thing because these situations seldom end up good where you have one person wanting more and another just wanting fun. Espciallly if there is sexual things involved.

Don't trick yourself into thinking he will magically one day wake up wanting commitment either. I made this mistake several times in the past. It doesn't happen.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• For the moment he doesn't want a serious relationship. But nothing guarantees he'll want it in the future, though he might.
    Maybe he's not that into you, or maybe he just doesn't want to commit to anybody right now.

• Well he really is wanting to get through college and things right now.. i said the same thing just meaning you can't hurry something like that ya know.. it just happens. so should i just give up so easily or what?

• Well that's up to you, I mean, but one option is to take this relationship more lightly and see what happens without putting too many expectations, and enjoy the moment too.

• He's just not that into you. I think it's time to move on

• he's not into you