I haven't heard from him in 3 days, should I text him?

I've been talking to this guy for two months now. We talk almost all day everyday and this past week and a half he's been getting a little distant. Last weekend he was working so I didn't hear from him, where normally he would message me at work but this time he didn't. He message on Monday, the next day I messaged him, after that I haven't heard from him. So I texted him on Friday, he was working and he replied instantly. Now I didn't hear from him all weekend. I'm itching to text him today but my friends are telling me to not message him and let him miss me, but I think it's too late in the game to do that if for the past two months all we did was message each other all the time. Should I message him like nothing or just wait it out and have him reach out to me?

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• Text him ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to so badly, lol but I'm afraid of coming so needy!

• Show All
    • Yeah I texted him something like "Hey, haven't heard from you in a while. Thought I I'd say hello!" He replied right away saying "HEY! I know right, how have you been?" I told him blah blah blah, he told me work has been crazy. Then like an hour later he responded saying about what has been going on, but he seemed like his usual self. We haven't talked since that day though...

• Hmm i see.. hope it doesn't make u so sad :/