What do you wear while cuddling?

what do you wear and like your partner to wear when you guys cuddle? i personally like booty shorts and his hoodie (im cold no matter what lol)

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I rather him in just his boxers, but his sweat pants and plain coloured t shirts are cool with me. I think I would be in something comfy like gym shorts/sweatpants and a tshirt aswell or just underwear and one of his tshirts. I like skin on skin feeling so completely nothing on, sounds good to me too

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I live for cuddling and snuggleing 🙈🙈😊😊😊😊its best when ur cold so you can cuddle with a blanket

0|0
    0|0
  • ... nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Veins on veins😐😐😐

0|0
    0|0
  • normally just a shirt and shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Something loose, so I can hide a boner if necessary. I get hard when cuddling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just sweat shorts and a comfortable t shirt. I don't mind what they wear as long as they are wearing like jeans belts or other accessories that would be uncomfortable to smoosh up against.

0|0
    0|0
    • as long as they aren't wearing*

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have anyone to cuddle with. 😞

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't cuddled in ages. In fact, the last time I did cuddle I ended up not a virgin anymore lol. But it'd probably be boyshorts and a tshirt or something along those lines.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually just pjs! pj pants and a tank top, or pj shorts. or shorts and a tank top.
    if it's winter and it's cold, sometimes a hoodie with warm pj pants. but i usually don't need a hoodie as my partner produces body heat, along with a blanket haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • No jeans.. or anything with snaps and buckles. So lounge wear mostly.. sometimes nothing..

0|0
    0|0