Which of the L words relate to you this current moment. Love, Lust or liking somebody in terms of dating?

Updates:
I forgot to add life and loser to the list of L words.😢
I will add lonely to the list to. 😢

0|0
16|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Love - Things are a'brewin in my love life and I'm not sure how it's going to play out
    Lust - I'm lusting for cuddles.
    Lonely - Spent my summer alone and sort of prepared to spend my senior year in HS alone.
    Life - Life is changing right now and while it's scary and I'm not fully prepared, I'm not so afraid anymore.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice way to sum it up. Yeah being a senior is rough. I hope your senior year goes well.

• Show All
    • It's gonna be stressful, but I'm determined to enjoy every moment of Senior Year. You only graduate once. Well, at least from high school, haha. :)

• Lol I agree enjoy every moment if it because it flies by so fast. You only do get to graduate once. Lol gotta make it count.😀 Hahahahaha. The best part to the final piece if it is prom. Gotta make the best out of that to. I remember that was all what I thought about being a senior was grades and prom. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• 1|1
    0|0
    • Nice choice. Yeaj I think every body wants love but sometimes it's hard to find.

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO

• Your very welcome.😎

What Girls Said 15

• yeah same thing as @Princessofpersia

1|1
    0|0
  • I've been asking myself that very same question. I'm leaning towards love as I've never felt this way about any other man before.

1|1
    0|0
    • that's great

• Show All
    • Aww, thank you! I hope so too. Well, now that you've updated your question, let me change my answer to feeling like a loser in love. I think that describes my current situation more accurately.

• Your very welcome. Nice way to sum it up even though its in a bad way. That is good that you are in love. It just sucks that you are not receiving it back.

• Love. Very much in love with my boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love and been that way for almost four years :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Love and lust. I am very, very much in love with my boyfriend, but that does not mean I do not feel lust for him either.

0|1
    0|0
  • No lonely option? Well, that would be the closest.
    As far as those, I like someone, but doesn't mean they like me back. Especially not in terms of dating. lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Life is the word I can relate now. It sums up everything that's happening to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • i may have told him the first L, but it's 99% a combination of the other two.

0|1
    0|0
    • Its ok it's a combination. I think if you told him the first one then he believes you.

• Loser... ...

1|1
    0|0
  • The word that best describes it is love

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhm where's the single option? 😂 or is that lust?

0|1
    0|0
  • Life! I'm single but I'm not lonely. I'm living life dawg 😝

0|1
    0|0
  • What about life? I feel really alive right now.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol darn I forgot about that. That is good that you feel alive 😀

• Love and lonely...

0|1
    0|0
    • I hope the lonely part changes into something better.

• Show All
    • Tq :)

• I would have to say lust. I'm not in love, or really like anyone in that way at this moment.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8