Which of the L words relate to you this current moment. Love, Lust or liking somebody in terms of dating?

I forgot to add life and loser to the list of L words.😢
I will add lonely to the list to. 😢

Most Helpful Girl

• Love - Things are a'brewin in my love life and I'm not sure how it's going to play out
    Lust - I'm lusting for cuddles.
    Lonely - Spent my summer alone and sort of prepared to spend my senior year in HS alone.
    Life - Life is changing right now and while it's scary and I'm not fully prepared, I'm not so afraid anymore.

• Nice way to sum it up. Yeah being a senior is rough. I hope your senior year goes well.

• It's gonna be stressful, but I'm determined to enjoy every moment of Senior Year. You only graduate once. Well, at least from high school, haha. :)

• Lol I agree enjoy every moment if it because it flies by so fast. You only do get to graduate once. Lol gotta make it count.😀 Hahahahaha. The best part to the final piece if it is prom. Gotta make the best out of that to. I remember that was all what I thought about being a senior was grades and prom. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• 1|1
    • Nice choice. Yeaj I think every body wants love but sometimes it's hard to find.

• Thanks for MHO

• Your very welcome.😎

What Girls Said 15

• yeah same thing as @Princessofpersia

• I've been asking myself that very same question. I'm leaning towards love as I've never felt this way about any other man before.

• that's great

• Aww, thank you! I hope so too. Well, now that you've updated your question, let me change my answer to feeling like a loser in love. I think that describes my current situation more accurately.

• Your very welcome. Nice way to sum it up even though its in a bad way. That is good that you are in love. It just sucks that you are not receiving it back.

• Love. Very much in love with my boyfriend.

• Love and been that way for almost four years :)

• Love and lust. I am very, very much in love with my boyfriend, but that does not mean I do not feel lust for him either.

• No lonely option? Well, that would be the closest.
    As far as those, I like someone, but doesn't mean they like me back. Especially not in terms of dating. lol

• Life is the word I can relate now. It sums up everything that's happening to me.

• i may have told him the first L, but it's 99% a combination of the other two.

• Its ok it's a combination. I think if you told him the first one then he believes you.

• Loser... ...

• The word that best describes it is love

• Uhm where's the single option? 😂 or is that lust?

• Life! I'm single but I'm not lonely. I'm living life dawg 😝

• What about life? I feel really alive right now.

• Lol darn I forgot about that. That is good that you feel alive 😀

• Love and lonely...

• I hope the lonely part changes into something better.

• Tq :)

• I would have to say lust. I'm not in love, or really like anyone in that way at this moment.

What Guys Said 8