Guys if sex sucked would that be a deal breaker?

What if she was a virgin and you knew it? If sex sucked with a girl you liked would you give up?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not! She's a virgin. I would expect her to be nervous. I'm not thinking about myself. I would put all the focus on her and try and make it a good first experience because it's new to her. It takes time to learn. I'd be so happy we got to have sex. It's special to be a girls first

What Guys Said 15

• That's beyond stupid to base the relationship off the first time you have sex. People who are not virgins and have sex with each other for the first time won't be great either. It takes time to learn your partners likes and dislikes. The key to being good is just learning to know what your SO likes and to do that for them. Not being a virgin doesn't give you the ability to know what they like without them telling you.

• If she's a virgin you can teach her! If it's still horrible after plenty of time it might be a deal breaker

• No, it wouldn't be a deal breaker, because we can always work together to improve. However, if she was unwilling to improve... that's an entirely different story.

• For other guys it may be, but for me, no it wouldn't be a deal breaker. I'm a virgin as well and probably wouldn't be able to notice her inexperience anyway.

• Depends on how bad it was. If it was just inexperience I'd be fine with it but if her technique is irredeemably broken to the point of almost being comical then there's no hope.

• if you're inexperienced, just laying there and getting penetrated is still a good experience for the guy.. how would it suck though, elaborate on that. do you cry uncontrollably.. do you find that it hurts and can't do it

• I mean, if she's a virgin and you knew it, it's not like you're going to be able to know each other's bodies within the first time. It takes time and effort (And more than one time having sex) to get to know what you and your partner enjoy and are comfortable with.

• Nope someone s gotta teach her

• No, we'd work on it. Practice makes perfect. It's stupid to give up without at least trying.

• No, at least not immediately.

If she didn't learn to be comfortable having sex, It would be a deal breaker then

• I'm a virgin, so that'd make me a hypocrite.

• My anaconda don't want none unless you got puns, hun!

• Bad sex is better than no sex.

• If she is open to learn and practice, no problem at all. Sex is about attitude not body shape.

• i would prefer a virgin, some guys like to teach some like to learn together

• even if not , sex isn't that important, she is

What Girls Said 0