Girls, is it ok to get back together with your ex? We are trying to and taking it slow?

I think about her every day. It's the little things that stick in my mind. I remember everything she likes and it makes me feel better to know I can remember them. I'm still in love with her and we are going to try to make it work out

1

What Girls Said 1

• Well I guess it depends on why you split in the first place. If you have grown as people since then and learned from your mistakes. It depends on if there is still trust and chemistry. Is it ok? Yes. Will it work out? I don't know and I don't think anyone can assure you of that. Only you and your ex can communicate your wants and needs with each other and try and make sure you are on the same wavelength, If not, you will split up because of the same issues you previously encountered.