Is it ok if I date my ex crush half brother?

Long story short, I had a crush over a guy for almost 2 years and a half. he's studying in a different country than me, so we were never a thing. We both had feelings for each other, but in those 2 years and a half, he has only come to where I live 3 times to visit his family and and just last year he kissed me while being drunk. After the kiss he told me everything would be fine between us, but that he didn't wanted a relationship. He left, and he never texted me again, just to congratulate me for my bday. Then, after a couple months I found out he had a girlfriend where he is living. I blocked him from fb, and all social media because it was just too much for me and I wanted to be over him.

His half brother lived with him while he was studying abroad too, but just last year he came back after graduating to where I live. Just this year we started getting along real well. He began texting me, and for some reason I felt like he was flirting with me. He later told me he was dating someone. He kept texting me from time to time, and I've found him to be a really good friend. (Also, he was the one that helped me forget my ex crush by giving me advice on the situation)

Last Saturday night, there was a party at the beach and I knew he was going. When I got there I got this strange feeling he was watching me, and then a while later we crossed ways and say hi to each other. We ended up talking for a long time, he told me that he had broken up with his girlfriend recently and that my ex crush was soon coming but then going back to where he lives. Then we went for some shots, and I asked him if he wanted to dance but he said no, so I went to dance with my friends. After a while he came to wher I was and took me to dance. We dance for so long, and we were both so into it, even my friends were all like you look so good together.

What do you guys think? Will he maybe talk to me or ask me out, or should I just forget about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Long story short, I had a crush over a guy for almost 2 years and a half. he's studying in a different country than me, so we were never a thing. We both had feelings for each other, but in those 2 years and a half, he has only come to where I live 3 times to visit his family and and just last year he kissed me while being drunk."

^so if he was drunk... then take it as this kiss didn't count actually...

"He left, and he never texted me again, just to congratulate me for my bday. Then, after a couple months I found out he had a girlfriend where he is living. I blocked him from fb, and all social media because it was just too much for me and I wanted to be over him. "

^so he's taken... u cannot do anything then if he's... so movin on's obviously da best option there... ;)

"His half brother lived with him while he was studying abroad too, but just last year he came back after graduating to where I live. Just this year we started getting along real well. He began texting me, and for some reason I felt like he was flirting with me."

^were these texts flirty? or just a friendly conv?

"He later told me he was dating someone. He kept texting me from time to time, and I've found him to be a really good friend. (Also, he was the one that helped me forget my ex crush by giving me advice on the situation)"

^i see... so basically he told u himself more or less he has a girlfriend... he was honest unlike his half-bro... ;)

"When I got there I got this strange feeling he was watching me, and then a while later we crossed ways and say hi to each other. We ended up talking for a long time, he told me that he had broken up with his girlfriend recently and that my ex crush was soon coming but then going back to where he lives. "

^ya he was attracted as it seems... and now dat he's free... he considers datin u i believe... :)

"Then we went for some shots, and I asked him if he wanted to dance but he said no, so I went to dance with my friends."

^then i believe he was shy enough to dance wid u then... :)

"After a while he came to wher I was and took me to dance. We dance for so long, and we were both so into it, even my friends were all like you look so good together. "

^and here he overcame his shyness... very good... so basically chances r high to date each other here... :)

• "What do you guys think? Will he maybe talk to me or ask me out, or should I just forget about it?"

^i believe he'll do... signs u had were pretty good... but if u see he's not askin u out.. then reason's he doesn't out of shyness... so make da first move instead... ;)

• thanks... ;)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's fine, you two were never a thing.