How would you feel if your girlfriend moved in with a complete stranger instead of her bf?

( we are both going to college in Rhode island from nj) So her father likes me and everything but he doesn't want us to move in together so i get that but all her other family members agree with it but still what daddy says goes even though he not paying for most from what im told and she's going to move in with complete strangers ones a girl and the others a guy its bad enough my girlfriend is bi sexual. I do trust her a lot but its just so hurtful what can make me feel better about this whole thing its been bothering me for weeks and what if the room mates dont like me because im black (shes hispanic btw) It kills me that she didn't even care about how i felt about this as long as daddy wants it must be done even though he left her mother with 3 kids.

• would you be ok with it?
  • would you not be ok with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm straight but if it was just the two of them I'd be uncomfortable with it

Most Helpful Guy

• " So her father likes me and everything but he doesn't want us to move in together so i get that but all her other family members agree with it but still what daddy says goes "

^how old's she? if she's over 18... it's up to her to choose and only... ;)

"even though he not paying for most from what im told and she's going to move in with complete strangers ones a girl and the others a guy its bad enough my girlfriend is bi sexual."

^i understand u have yer fears... but if u really trust her... don't u believe she'll see 'em just as roommates? ;)

"I do trust her a lot but its just so hurtful what can make me feel better about this whole thing its been bothering me for weeks and what if the room mates dont like me because im black (shes hispanic btw)"

^just hope u won't bump into racists... and if u do just ignore their racistic comments... they've got no right to tell after all... :)

"It kills me that she didn't even care about how i felt about this as long as daddy wants it must be done even though he left her mother with 3 kids."

^apart from wot her daddy says... doesn't SHE want to move in wid u?

"How would you feel if your girlfriend moved in with a complete stranger instead of her bf?""

^as long as i trust her... i'd not be afraid of anything... ;)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I would feel betrayed