We're stuck and need help?

So there's this girl I really like. She said she isn't sure if she likes me yet. And we're not sure what we're supposed to do. We find it hard just being friends because, since she doesn't know if she likes me I find it hard seeing her with other guys. So if I knew that she didn't I could handle it better. If we take a break while she decides I'm going to probably just get over it. So then if she says she does like me it's going to be unfair on me. Has anyone ever been in this situation? What did you do? And what should I do?

I feel so jealous of other guys as well. Like even just on instagram she likes other guys photos but not mine. I know it's wrong but I can't help it

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should spend some time with her and tell her your honest feelings. Women appreciate honesty.

• Yeah I've told her I like her and we talk about everything but I don't know what we should do

• Hmm and for the jealousy?

• Oh yeah, helps a lot with that too.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0