I've met a guy online and we really like each other. We're meeting soon but I'm just really nervous!
He's overweight too so he understands and insists he likes me for me, he doesn't care too much about looks. I'm still insecure about it though :/ we've both placed a lot of pressure on us meeting lol. He's already told his family about me and we've already told eachother we really like each other so it better work out :P I just don't feel attractive at all with my body (I'm somewhat chubby). I do get guy attention when in real life too so maybe I am still considered attractive? I don't know lol
Is it likely he'll still fancy me?
- Yes86% (37)80% (36)83% (73)Vote
- Not sure14% (6)18% (8)16% (14)Vote
- Other0% (0)2% (1)1% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
1. For one he's not looking into your body
2. In this case like rest of the times you ask, pics will help
3. YOU however, young lady are one hot and beautiful girl and I always wonder why this happens all the time (below)
Ok I vote 'A' as will everyone else :D <35
Most Helpful Girl
You're super cute, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to being attractive.
I met plenty of guys after having talked to them online. Here's my ice breaker "Kiss him, you know; a really good kiss on the lips" Everything seems so much less tense afterwards, if anything he'll be a bit shocked but then it's easier sailing from there. And I'm super shy, and that's my way of breaking the ice lol.1
- Show AllShow Less